Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My country has elections and I saw this....

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
FEMINIST PARTY

What's the political climate like in Finland?

What's the political climate like in Finland?
Pretty much similar to other western countries.
Although we aren't as cucked as Sweden but our politicians are trying so hard to make it true

Finland,yes!

rip it down
or
fag

Although we aren't as cucked as Sweden but our politicians are trying so hard to make it true
we really do have big problems with this feminists. they destroy everything. and at the end they laugh you in the face.

Cum on it to show respect.

Finland? more like Funland

would have been better if stalin managed to gulag all those Jew politicians better poor and repressed than cucked tbh

The style of hair already says a lot.

Her looksmatch roped during birth.

They have some feminist 'mens' and transsexuals trying to get elected too, just imagine what will happen if these fuckers get into the parliament

finnish language is something else....

Be grateful your country doesnt encourage you to die in the street. I wish I was born in finland

They are in a electoral alliance with another cucked party - Piraattipuolue - and might actually get one representative through to the Parliament (in finnish "eduskunta").

The feminist party is very small, this is the first election they are a part of.

Our prime minister is an unelected gay woman with a child (which is illegal here but what ever)
We're crashing down