Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope My copes don't work lately. I get bored fast

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Been slacking off in my wagecuck-free life for the last few days.

But I just don't seem to enjoy them. Entertainment gets old after a very short period for me.

This must be what its like to get old but know entertainment these days are cliched propaganda.

But its also a conditioning that soceity forces on us. If we don't wagecuck, we have nothing else to live for in our pathetic lives.

I need to find something to do with my life right now. Some purpose

Go monk mode.

:soy: Pay for my queen's onlyfans bro :soy:

I guess waging gives some a meaning in life, if not they get bored since there's no goal otherwise. I've just been sleeping way more than usual tbh, guess you gotta create new copes or maybe start making money online if that makes you happy

There are tons of copes. Have you tried gaming or doing outdoor acitivites?

My cope right now is sleeping

I've also no copes left with 27 man we are getting old

I can't cope anymore
Well actually I lied I'm playing DOOM Eternal, but after that idk.

Find new copes

seems to be the case with me as well lately. games no longer work. it's been getting to that point for the past few years where i'd buy games, play them for an hour and don't bother to pick them up again, but lately it's at the point where i'll pick up a game and i feel absolutely nothing anymore. i can't sit through shows/movies anymore unless i watch them before going to bed. difficulty reading books, trying to exercise but it's hard to get out of the bed

i suppose i knew this was coming. it's a shame really. i blame foids of course since if i had a gf i would probably have a lot more motivation in doing something great but i don't and this is where i am because of that. the constant rejection from them has depressed me, my inability to find work or even be a part of a group has demoralised me. it's their fault. i have done everything i needed to do on my end and it was never good enough for them.