Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My conversion to inceldom

D

dbypf

Greycel
Im fairly new to inceldom so I dont know what mogging or foid mean, but this is my conversion to inceldom. For context I am 5'6 and weigh 117 lbs so im small. The time was when the girl I had a crush on whom I had talked with since we were 15, always gave me mixed signals and joked that I was her husband and she always asked me when I was gonna ask her to date me. At the same time she was getting ran through every weekend and my friend told me that in a party she had a 3some with a tall big dick black dude and a jacked 8 face guy. I still talked to her everyday. One day I tried flirting with her 6 blonde best friend to make her jealous to which her friend took a picture of the convo to make fun of me and my crush began telling me how disgusting I am and how hurt she was. We never spoke again and the 3 days later I saw her talking the same way with a 5'3 nerdy guy. Why do females do this??

Im fairly new to inceldom so I dont know what mogging or foid mean, but this is my conversion to inceldom. For context I am 5'6 and weigh 117 lbs so im small. The time was when the girl I had a crush on whom I had talked with since we were 15, always gave me mixed signals and joked that I was her husband and she always asked me when I was gonna ask her to date me. At the same time she was getting ran through every weekend and my friend told me that in a party she had a 3some with a tall big dick black dude and a jacked 8 face guy. I still talked to her everyday. One day I tried flirting with her 6 blonde best friend to make her jealous to which her friend took a picture of the convo to make fun of me and my crush began telling me how disgusting I am and how hurt she was. We never spoke again and the 3 days later I saw her talking the same way with a 5'3 nerdy guy. Why do females do this??

over

"Conversion"
Have you ever had sex with a woman that wasn't a prostitute providing her services? It's a simple yes or no question.

Smart foid I have to admit. Reserving her future betabuxx husband while riding Tyrone cock carousel in tandem

"Conversion"
Have you ever had sex with a woman that wasn't a prostitute providing her services? It's a simple yes or no question.
By" conversion" most allude to them subscribing to the ideology that is blackpill

"Conversion"
The closes ive been with a woman was with the girl in the story and the most I did was hug her and everytime I tried something she looked disgusted

I would have left her as soon as I knew she was prmosicous

The closes ive been with a woman was with the girl in the story and the most I did was hug her and everytime I tried something she looked disgusted
Brutal, sorry I doubted your inceldom. Welcome to the forum.
By" conversion" most allude to them subscribing to the ideology that is blackpill
Yeah, my fakeceldar failed. At this point I should abandon all pretense that I can understand what a person is like, given a sufficient piece of their personality. I'm worse at it than random chance, lol.

"Conversion"
OP thought being inkwell was a choice

Shes using you as a friend, because chads and tyrones just fuck and dump. She needs someone to listen to her bullshits. Best to ignore her completely.

What would you rate yourself
im below 5 because of my body for sure. Face wise i would say 6 or maybe even 7 as im pleasent enough to be accepted into the presence of females but only to be used

im below 5 because of my body for sure. Face wise i would say 6 or maybe even 7 as im pleasent enough to be accepted into the presence of females but only to be used
I can tell you one thing, you are going to ascend in months air a few years

Don't worry

If a girl calls you her husband and is hurt that you are with someone else, that means she does like you, it's just chads and tyrones are more loved.

Also, if one gurl likes you, that means you are over the looks threshold for every girl since all women have the same standards.

Don't worry

If a girl calls you her husband and is hurt that you are with someone else, that means she does like you, it's just chads and tyrones are more loved.

Also, if one gurl likes you, that means you are over the looks threshold for every girl since all women have the same standards.
You hit the mark, his best bet is to look for trad noodlewhores. No foid will refer to any incel as their husband

What race are you if I may

Don't worry

for the foreseeable future I have no options as I live in a small city and her friend leakig the convo in her female friend group, now they all see me as this creepy short guy (actual words from one of the girls)