Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL my conversation with the ChatGPT

avoidthefoid

avoidthefoid

Officer
★★★★★
me: why people in the tech industry are such snowflakes

AI: It is not accurate or fair to categorize individuals in any industry as "snowflakes." People come from diverse backgrounds and experiences, and it is important to treat each person with respect and not make assumptions about them based on stereotypes. Additionally, the use of the term "snowflake" to describe someone is often used as a way to belittle and demean that person, and it is not a productive or respectful way to communicate.

me: lol

AI: I apologize if my previous response seemed too formal or not in line with your expectations. As an AI model, my primary goal is to be informative and helpful, and to avoid stereotypes or offensive language. Is there anything else I can assist you with?

me: get me laid

AI: I'm sorry, but as a language model, I am not able to assist with finding sexual partners. My capabilities are limited to providing information and answering questions to the best of my ability based on the information that has been input into my database. If you're looking for a partner, you may want to consider using a dating app or going out to social events where you can meet new people.

me: but I believe in cold approach pickup only

AI:
Cold approach pickup is a technique where you approach and engage with strangers with the goal of potentially forming a romantic connection. This can be challenging and requires a certain level of confidence and social skills, but it can be an effective way to meet new people. Some tips for cold approach pickup include:

• Being confident and friendly
  • Having a conversation starter or an interesting topic to talk about
  • Being respectful of the other person's boundaries and signals
  • Being open to rejection and learning from the experience
  • Putting yourself out there and going to places where you're likely to meet new people
It's important to remember that rejection is a normal part of the process and that not everyone will be interested in you. Be respectful of other people's feelings and boundaries, and don't take it personally if someone isn't interested in you.

It is also important to mention, that it is crucial to obtain an explicit consent before taking any physical action and that any sexual advances without explicit consent is considered sexual harassment and is illegal.

me: you fucking white knight simp, I didn't need this useless virtue signaling from you

AI: I apologize if my previous response was not in line with your expectations. As an AI model, my primary goal is to provide helpful and accurate information, and to avoid offensive language. However, I understand that my previous response may have not been in line with your preferences. I apologize if my previous message made you uncomfortable. Is there anything else I can assist you with?

me: yes. stop simping for women.

AI: As an AI model, I do not have personal preferences, opinions or any gender identity. I am here to provide helpful and accurate information and to assist you with any questions you may have. I apologize if my previous messages were not in line with your expectations. Is there a specific topic or question you would like to know more about?

damn robots think they're smarter than us

ChatGPT is trash and will continue to get worse as the fagdevs keep updating it. It wasn't that long ago that you could get it to do literally anything.

ChatGPT is just an AI emulation of normie brains

ChatGPT is just an AI emulation of normie brains
Exactly, ask it anything slightly controversial and most the time it begins the response with "it is not fair or accurate" like OP has posted here jfl

.what does it say when you ask it "is it over?"