Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story my contact with IT so far

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i found one of the posts on IT that is featuring me, and i decided to message a random lady who commented on it on another account that im currently using but isnt my actual account i post things on, playing the safe game here. this was a decent handful of weeks ago, and i have had pretty consistent contact with this woman (who i assume has to be around her 30s because i think she is around the same age as my mom) and it actually isnt as bad as i thought. the worst thing ive gotten from these conversations is just generic bluepill advice that i personally dont think will work but at least she is nice i guess. i basically tell her my thoughts on certain general blackpill topics or just some of the experiences ive had in life with girls and it is interesting to hear an opposing view point even if i dont agree. i also occasionally ask questions about what most girls think of x and y just to see what response i get. but yeah she is surprisingly quite nice to me and doesnt call me any sort of names which is unexpected from an avid IT user but i think she is just trying to guide me or something because she knows i am considerably younger than her and i can tell based off the way she speaks towards me (like i am a kid) but that is to be expected, maybe she wouldn't be as generous if i was one of you geezercels :feelshaha:

IT is just "your perthonalithy"

i was talking to a foid on it thats all she said

i asked her "in my bluepilled phase what prevented me from getting bitches" she said "your personality" like wtf

IT is just "your perthonalithy"

i was talking to a foid on it thats all she said

i asked her "in my bluepilled phase what prevented me from getting bitches" she said "your personality" like wtf
i am pretty sure the IT woman i talk to knows i have a pretty decent personality but thinks i should work on some non-NT traits and other generic stuff

bold of you if you think they are irl femsects, they are troon troons at the best

i am pretty sure the IT woman i talk to knows i have a pretty decent personality but thinks i should work on some non-NT traits and other generic stuff
nt doesn't really matter

MILF :feelsohh::feelsohh:

Ascend with her :feelsLSD:

she doesnt know what i look like yet but i think maybe at some point ill ask her if she can give her brutally honest opinions on a pic of me if she is comfortable doing so (given our age gap idk if she would), it would be interesting to see what people think i look like from a bluepill perspective instead of a redpill perspective (like on looksmax)

Looks like you have a crush on her :what:
i just dont want my only contact with a member of IT to be ruined because i do actually find what she has to say interesting although disagreeable at times and i wont let you mfs ruin it with memes!!!

i just dont want my only contact with a member of IT to be ruined because i do actually find what she has to say interesting although disagreeable at times and i wont let you mfs ruin it with memes!!!
the it fags are polluting your brain! :what:

the it fags are polluting your brain! :what:
no i am very much a blackpiller i just dont always enjoy echochambers thats why i make use of my account on looksmax to see opinions from redpillers and thats why i talk to a person from IT to see opinions from bluepillers

She’s probably a therapist in real life and deathly afraid you’ll snap and go ER at any moment (their fear about all of us) and so is treating you with kid gloves for now ie the sweet act but if you ever actually let your guard down and stupidly tell her any of your real deepest darkest feelings you’ll be in cuffs and getting raped by Tyrone in the old 8x9 @ThoughtfulCel cage before you know it. :feelsugh:

These people aren’t your friends dude. :feelsbadman:

She’s probably a therapist in real life and deathly afraid you’ll snap and go ER at any moment (their fear about all of us) and so is treating you with kid gloves for now ie the sweet act but if you ever actually let your guard down and stupidly tell her any of your real deepest darkest feelings you’ll be in cuffs and getting raped by Tyrone in the old 8x9 @ThoughtfulCel cage before you know it. :feelsugh:

These people aren’t your friends dude. :feelsbadman:
even if i was thinking of going the othER way, i wouldnt even post about it on here, LET ALONE tell some IT poster

getting raped by Tyrone in the old 8x9 @ThoughtfulCel cage before you know it. :feelsugh:
20201222 114522

even if i was thinking of going the othER way, i wouldnt even post about it on here, LET ALONE tell some IT poster
Yeah that’s what you think NOW but if you or any other lonely male has any such ideas like this or otherwise of a subversive criminal nature that’s the job of these particular false flag friendship holes to find out which is why they’re so very dangerous to talk with if you’re one of us.

Plus they may even dream up from certain words or phrases you might say to them that you’re about to go commit some major crime and report you over it.

The bottom little is it’s ultimately foolish to talk to people like her no matter how lonely you are or get.

Be a much safer use of your time to go buy a goldfish and talk to that. :feelsclown:

Yeah that’s what you think NOW but if you or any other lonely male has any such ideas like this or otherwise of a subversive criminal nature that’s the job of these particular false flag friendship holes to find out which is why they’re so very dangerous to talk with if you’re one of us.

Plus they may even dream up from certain words or phrases you might say to them that you’re about to go commit some major crime and report you over it.

The bottom little is it’s ultimately foolish to talk to people like her no matter how lonely you are or get.

Be a much safer use of your time to go buy a goldfish and talk to that. :feelsclown:
law enforcement cant do anything about anything i say unless its a direct, credible threat. which i obviously wont make because i am not thinking about that stuff nor am i interested in it. what material would she even have to work with in this hypothetical

doxx her and show up at her house with flowers and ask her to take your virginity

she doesnt know what i look like yet but i think maybe at some point ill ask her if she can give her brutally honest opinions on a pic of me if she is comfortable doing so (given our age gap idk if she would), it would be interesting to see what people think i look like from a bluepill perspective instead of a redpill perspective (like on looksmax)

Not sure if that is a good idea, as she can dox you. But if you have nothing to lose then do it.

Often I wonder how many of these "internet tough guys / Internet tough girls" are when face-to-face with their "opponents" and your experiences are unsurprising, perhaps IT "contributors" are simply "the antibodies of the bluepill" that the Bluepill memeplex uses to defend itself against the Blackpill memeplex.

Also, a word of appreciation as I think that you're one of the most investigative forumcels here willing to put a lot of his hypotheses to the test. Keep up the great work. :feelsokman:

You are just a 15 years old kid. You can't be an incel in this age. 15 is the best age to find a gf.

well i havent found one yet despite trying so when is it gonna be
Don't lie! I know you have never asked any girl out.

well i havent found one yet despite trying so when is it gonna be
Dude if your 15 you haven’t even tried for that long. You fakecel motherfucker.

Probably because you are 15 and she knows so she is not treating you with maximum brutality. Perhaps some kind of motherly instinct is kicking in, who knows.

Probably because you are 15 and she knows so she is not treating you with maximum brutality. Perhaps some kind of motherly instinct is kicking in, who knows.
yeah i guess she does come across as motherly in the way she speaks to me at times, like her use of nicknames that a mom usually calls her son lol

@Fat Link you were right she blocked me today i guess IT isnt as nice as i was hoping theyd be