Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my conspiracy theory

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
if @Skincel isn't Sigma, then perhaps ANY of us could be Sigma rn ded srs

for all we know, all the popular users are Sigma alts that he parades around for IT content

be suspicious of everyone, Sigma is the ultimate blackpiller after all

@Animecel2D exposed, u were sigma all along tbh

tag someone who you believe is sigma tbh

Last edited:
I am Sigma
Come at me:feelshmm::feelsLSD:

Fun fact: This isn't the real lookscel

@Snake most likely

I am sigma, here's a selfie
Paa85aglrns41

You really think dat nigga has an account here?

@TooIncelForThisForu I think I found him tbhngl

You really think dat nigga has an account here?
What's the deal about that guy? I've heard he was responsible for IT being taken down. Sigma might have blackpilled when he was going to post stuff on IT to mock us, I don't know.

its 11pm so im going to bed soon
Yeah same here haha Imma finish watching this movie first . I’m dancing to nice music . :) :) :) positivity brother remember

Yeah same here haha Imma finish watching this movie first . I’m dancing to nice music . :) :) :) positivity brother remember

Very cool have a good night Snake

BrazillianSigma is a warp creature born from our collective suffering. An eldritch being beyond time and reason. He is the blackpill made flesh.

We guide his actions through our collective conscious, steering his unknowable mind like a leaf adrift in a raging river of emotion. We are all smegma :feelsLSD:

BrazillianSigma is a warp creature born from our collective suffering. An eldritch being beyond time and reason. He is the blackpill made flesh.

We guide his actions through our collective conscious, steering his unknowable mind like a leaf adrift in a raging river of emotion. We are all smegma :feelsLSD:
That actually sounds pretty legit tbh.

What's the deal about that guy? I've heard he was responsible for IT being taken down. Sigma might have blackpilled when he was going to post stuff on IT to mock us, I don't know.
this is the guy that calls us cave dwellers and lifeless trolls and he's reflecting hard

this is the guy that calls us cave dwellers and lifeless trolls and he's reflecting hard
Why do you care about that he says? If anything they make .co more popular because this forum is pretty small. Anyways, I'm tired.