Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My confidence has diminished from last week

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
I’ve known I was ugly for years. But as of recent Ive realised just how ugly I am , I began analysing my face in the mirror on Monday. I look hideous. I don’t know how I never realised just how unlovable and disgusting I am. I don’t know how it happened. Everyone else in my family is good looking. meanwhile i am hideous. The rope is honestly calling my name rn and I’m not sure how much longer I can go on. Not saying I’m gonna do anything, I’m probably not. But the thoughts are getting stronger. If there is a god he is a sadist , why would you make your own creation suffer like this?. I am the ugliest person Ive ever met and others have told me the same .finding out my mother groomed me definitely didn’t help. I feel so uncomfortable all the time and I have this horrible nervous feeling even tho I have no reason to be nervous. Over the past week I’ve been to depressed to leave my bed. I wanted to commit suicide yesterday but I was too fucking lazy to get out of bed. Atleast coping here is fun

Having zero confidence is a Truecel trait