Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My computer setup

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
2020 09 22 15 32 56

I think forest doesnt suit ur avi... :feelstrash: :feelstrash: not that kind of forest

Where do you get your internet from in the forest?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I figured out how to create a boosted router that picks up signal from far away. So I use that for now. Its spotty sometimes but gets the job done.

When I lived closer to civilization I ran a long wire through some dudes house to his router. He never questioned it or figured it out lmao

Download

Do you get scared by your own reflection ?.

When I lived closer to civilization I ran a long wire through some dudes house to his router. He never questioned it or figured it out lmao
I’m sure you can win a fight with him and take his router if he figured out tho

I’m sure you can win a fight with him and take his router if he figured out tho
I could of beaten him to death very easily. But whenever I change my territory to somewhere closer to civilization, I make sure to keep my death counter to a minimum.

Don't want any law enforcement poking around looking for bodies you know? Thats why I left my last forest. But thats a tale for another day.

F367bf32123794ad5f0bb8f95e6c4788

I could of beaten him to death very easily. But whenever I change my territory to somewhere closer to civilization, I make sure to keep my death counter to a minimum.

Don't want any law enforcement poking around looking for bodies you know? Thats why I left my last forest. But thats a tale for another day.

View attachment 343785
How much forests did you have to leave since you killed too much people?

How much forests did you have to leave since you killed too much people?
I'd say about two so far. The first time I was pretty blood lusted. I went out of my way to hunt down anything that entered my territory. This led to many missing person reports and too much attention so I left

The second time I was smarter and only killed sparingly, but I did a shitty job at hiding the bodies, and law enforcement came poking around and eventually found my cave. Thats when they sent men with high grade weaponry.

I can handle humans with basic guns. But when they start sending men with M16s, rocket launchers, and flame throwers. Thats when I'd rather call it quits and move to another location

Gorilla CC0

Can gorillas thrive in that type of forest? Doesn’t look like a jungle.

Can gorillas thrive in that type of forest? Doesn’t look like a jungle.
Thats the only picture I could find that accurately represents my setup. I live in a much denser forest with lots of wildlife.

Apes live in jungles and rainforests afaik, so what are you doing there :waitwhat: