Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My comment on various version "It's your personality, incel! I fell in love with my bf's personality more, it just so happens he's also good looking!"

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
This is blackpill 101 theory for many of us, but I feel I have to explain this clearly, as many lurkers don't seem to grasp:

Attractive guys have "good personalities" and confidence because they are treated well from day one. Also, attractive guys are viewed as more "interesting" because any personality quirks they have are welcomed and accepted, rather than punished, ridiculed, or fucking hit as in my case

They're less likely to get bullied, hence grow up with a healthy self-esteem

In contrast, when you failed the genetic lottery, you're forced to be extra cautious around people after a combination of bullying, unfounded distrust from women, and one rejection after another. You either learn to form a shield by being unpleasant to be around, or make yourself invisible

Last edited:
So very very true :feels:

I’m a 26 year old truecel, I’m 5’3” (1.6m) tall. But much worse is my face and head due to a disability. Both my face and head are real strange. People stare and talk about me. That’s now. Back in school I was bullied.

FML indeed.

Season 20 Laughing GIF by The Simpsons

Last edited:
Simpsons gunSo very very true :feels:

I’m a 26 year old truecel, I’m 5’3” (1.6m) tall. But much worse is my face and head due to a disability. Both my face and head are real strange. People stare and talk about me. That’s now. Back in school I was bullied.

FML indeed.

Season 20 Laughing GIF by The Simpsons
“I almost made a big mistake.”:feelshaha:

This is blackpill 101 theory for many of us, but I feel I have to explain this clearly, as many lurkers don't seem to grasp:

Attractive guys have "good personalities" and confidence because they are treated well from day one. Also, attractive guys are viewed as more "interesting" because any personality quirks they have are welcomed and accepted, rather than punished, ridiculed, or fucking hit as in my case

In contrast, when you failed the genetic lottery, you're forced to be extra cautious around people after a combination of bullying, unfounded distrust from women, and one rejection after another. You either learn to form a shield by being unpleasant to be around, or make yourself invisible
I think theres 2 seperate things happening based on muh personality argument.

1. As you said the guys(chad) with (genuine) "good" personalities are only that way because of positive reinforcement. They never really had any spite or hate directed toward them so no reason to be an asshole, douchebag, abusive, aint shit or whatever else.

2. Theres also a lot of gaslighting and lies surrounding muh personality. Often times these guys(again usually chad) are the worst scum of the universe but it doesnt matter. So foids will try to rationalize(or gaslight) their attraction by saying "muh personality". On the flip side theres probably some ltn's/incels with actually decent "personality" but because they cant say "i dont like you because of your looks/height/autism/whatever" they blame it on your personality. Further more, any negative traits associated with this group(abuse, assault, rape, misogyny, you hate women, etc) will be applied to the lower tier males.

Both groups of chads with flawless "personalities" exist. Its just an easy argument to make either way. Im not mad at group #1. But the gaslighters and liars who project attributes from #2 onto everyone else. Its absolutely rage inducing. :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes:

This is only true to an extent, while it is true many chads are more confident because they get treated better does not mean they have "better personality, they can have the worst personality ever but are *perceived* as being good just because they are attractive.

2. Theres also a lot of gaslighting and lies surrounding muh personality. Often times these guys(again usually chad) are the worst scum of the universe but it doesnt matter. So foids will try to rationalize(or gaslight) their attraction by saying "muh personality". On the flip side theres probably some ltn's/incels with actually decent "personality" but because they cant say "i dont like you because of your looks/height/autism/whatever" they blame it on your personality. Further more, any negative traits associated with this group(abuse, assault, rape, misogyny, you hate women, etc) will be applied to the lower tier males.
This is only true to an extent, while it is true many chads are more confident because they get treated better does not mean they have "better personality, they can have the worst personality ever but are *perceived* as being good just because they are attractive.
Yup...the Halo Effect, which is a real, proven thing. It's an important point I forgot to mention

my life in 129 words

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back