Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My Colombian visa got accepted, however I have mixed feelings

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Officer
★★★★
I’m mad and excited at the same time, I hate this country and their local mestizo foids, however I’m excited to be able to do economicmaxxing on basic needs and with the nice Mountain views, including the nice temperature, but what ever Fuck Colombia and their fucking mestizo foids I hate them, plus, I never wanted to be here in the first place but I’m basically forced to be here. Oof I just hope something unpleasant happens to us so that it will make my dad what to move out of this shit hole, I hate my dad’s selfish decisions also their accent sounds like shit, they sound like babies who can’t pronounce shit like a 3 year old, I have some low interest to make any friends since I hate their accents and general misanthropy. I’ve never felt so frustrated but a tiny bit happier than in the US since the only happy part about this shit hole are the mountains, temperate, and saving money. Even though, I’m already a mentalcel and locationcel since Colombian foids aren’t interested on Jackshit about me anyway. I want to hurt those irritating people like by throw water at them and tempting to tell everybody to shut up when I’m in public and hearing them talk. This truly feels like getting punished by God and especially the local foids, but oh well, as long as I have a pet it should help me have a bit of emotional support and to feel less lonely since I’m a misanthrope and disregard the human race and I hate and distrust almost everyone. I trust more a cat or dog to help me not feel lonely then a fucking human being.

are you columbian
Nope, I’m from the US, but my dad basically forced me to move here because of my disability since finding a job was hard plus SSDI doesn’t pay enough to live comfortably in the USA

Just go there, but beware of Girls who might put something in your drink,
or Gang members trying to kidnap you.
I would suggest you go with a small group of other men from the US, or build connections in Colombia itself, with people you can trust

Nope, I’m from the US, but my dad basically forced me to move here because of my disability since finding a job was hard plus SSDI doesn’t pay enough to live comfortably in the USA
I dont get it - you cant find a job so your dad makes you move to a shithole developing country?

I dont get it - you cant find a job so your dad makes you move to a shithole developing country?
Well Colombia is one of the cheapest countries to move to so saving a lot of money will be great I avoid the big cities because too much crime

Just go there, but beware of Girls who might put something in your drink,
or Gang members trying to kidnap you.
I would suggest you go with a small group of other men from the US, or build connections in Colombia itself, with people you can trust
Are you Colombian yourself? I’m a misanthrope, so it will take me a while to like or trust someone, I’m sure I’ll make friends just not many or not so easy, plus that’s why I need to consider a guard dog as a new pet for that reason

watch out for the scopalomine

watch out for the scopalomine
Definitely! That’s a dangerous drug, I would need to watch out for the local chicks though even though they want Chad, they would prey on beta males from gang members to drug you and rob you the moment you get drug. I have little to no interest on the local foids so I should be okay and I may need to consider a prostitution to satisfy my crave for sex and especially on the fact that I’ve given up on dating

Are you Colombian yourself? I’m a misanthrope, so it will take me a while to like or trust someone, I’m sure I’ll make friends just not many or not so easy, plus that’s why I need to consider a guard dog as a new pet for that reason
So you can still get SSDI from the US gov while living in Colombia?

Definitely! That’s a dangerous drug, I would need to watch out for the local chicks though even though they want Chad, they would prey on beta males from gang members to drug you and rob you the moment you get drug. I have little to no interest on the local foids so I should be okay and I may need to consider a prostitution to satisfy my crave for sex and especially on the fact that I’ve given up on dating
srs scope is one of the worst feelings, horrible drug

I am a white European,
But it´s well known these things happen often to tourists, and it´s common sense.
Chances are low it will happen to you, but never say never, be prepared for the worst.
Some passport bro´s got robbed in Latin American countries.
That´s why I often prefer East-Asian women, over Latina´s.

I am a white European,
But it´s well known these things happen often to tourists, and it´s common sense.
Chances are low it will happen to you, but never say never, be prepared for the worst.
Some passport bro´s got robbed in Latin American countries.
That´s why I often prefer East-Asian women, over Latina´s.
I still like eastern european foids I think they're cute, but from my experience the Nordic and western European foids are just bitches, been blocked by them many times online, so yeah you make me hate Colombian foids even more. I don't want to live here but oh well I just hope bad luck happens here so that it will make my dad want to move out of here and yeah there's alot of robbery here. My dad still like Latina foids but I don't trust them and with Asian foids, however maybe I should but they rejected me before to the asian girls plus in high school i was bullied by female asian classmates so it makes me dislike Asian foids

Last edited:
As a Colombian, if you ever plan on going to any nightclubs/bars or anything of that sort, be careful because someone (primarily women) can lace your drink with burundanga which is what we call scopolamine here, then proceed to rob you. It's a fucking terrifying drug, my dad ended up in the hospital because of it a long time ago.

As a Colombian, if you ever plan on going to any nightclubs/bars or anything of that sort, be careful because someone (primarily women) can lace your drink with burundanga which is what we call scopolamine here, then proceed to rob you. It's a fucking terrifying drug, my dad ended up in the hospital because of it a long time ago.
Thanks for the warning and I’m sorry for what happened to your dad, I have aquick story ( it’s not what you think, a foid came up to me a few days ago and she told me that she’s from Medellin, plus she was with a guy friend, however I felt sketchy and suspicious like a weird vibe, because she was smoking and drinking alcohol, and I didn’t even know her and she invited me to dance with them but I just had a gut feeling warning me not to go, because I was scared about being drugged and robbed, that would’ve been the worst moment of my life to have everything robbed, ending up in the hospital, or even death, that was a scary experience that I had for a few seconds)

Bro Columbia is very dangerous place which I heard. There were violent cartel and bloody gang war there. Be extremely careful when you visit it. I personally suggest you not to go there

Bro Columbia is very dangerous place which I heard. There were violent cartel and bloody gang war there. Be extremely careful when you visit it. I personally suggest you not to go there
I didn't want to live here, I came here by force, also, thank God I'm in one of the saftest cities in Colombia and my only hope is that my dad would get scammed so much that he will want to move out or from too many bad experiences, so I hope I only stay here for a few years, I'm not interested in Colombian foids and they always give me the boyfriend excuse as a form of rejection for or other excuses anyway which makes it a bit safer to avoid the gangs from tinder that they use to bait victims. Plus sounds more like you're getting confused with Mexico, Colombia is pretty dangerous but what you're describing on cartels and drug wars, that's more on Mexico. However you're not wrong on Bogota, Buna Adventura, Cali, Cucuta, and Medellin those cities are especially the bad ones here in Colombia. Thank you for the advice

Last edited:
I didn't want to live, I came here by force, my only hope is that my dad would get scammed so much that he will want to move out or from too many bad experiences, so I hope I only stay here for a few years, I'm not interested in Colombian foids and they always give me the boyfriend as a form of rejection for an excuse anyway which makes it a bit safer to avoid the gangs from tinder that they use to bait victims. Plus sounds more like you're getting confused with Mexico, Colombia is pretty dangerous but what you describe on cartels and drug wars, that's more like Mexi

Oh crap, I hope this website gives us unlimited time for us to edit and delete responses sorry they need to improve on that part @Blackpill Monk