Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My cockatiel flew away

somon

somon

Greycel
I Just want somewhere to place this, i'm really Sad, it's my my fault, my pets (2 birds) are my friends, and because i fucked up one of them is gone.
And i can't talk with anyone about this, It seems so futile "they are only Animals" they will say. But she was my friend and she believed that i would Care for her, but like always i screwd everything, and now she os certainly dead or almost dead. Now i pray that she had a Swift death without pain. But why am i praying, If god never answered me?
Goodbye Xayah, my friend. Sorry for not been a good keeper, and thanks fotlr allthe moments that you spent with me, i Will cherish them forever.

I Just want somewhere to place this, i'm really Sad, it's my my fault, my pets (2 birds) are my friends, and because i fucked up one of them is gone.
And i can't talk with anyone about this, It seems so futile "they are only Animals" they will say. But she was my friend and she believed that i would Care for her, but like always i screwd everything, and now she os certainly dead or almost dead. Now i pray that she had a Swift death without pain. But why am i praying, If god never answered me?
Goodbye Xayah, my friend. Sorry for not been a good keeper, and thanks fotlr allthe moments that you spent with me, i Will cherish them forever.
F