Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My Co-Worker Tattled on Me

• Thread starter Deleted member 39301
  • Start date
Deleted member 39301

Deleted member 39301

Self-banned
-
At my job, I like to make sure all my co-workers get to take their breaks, so I'll either tell them to take their break at a certain time or before a certain time so they don't miss out. Most are fine with it except for one, and now I know not to even bother with her again. Just last week, I got into an argument with her when I was trying to tell to make sure to take her break. She got heated, telling me " I TAKE MY BREAK WHEN I WANT, I KNOW WHEN TO TAKE MY BREAK"!! Today the same thing happened, but this time she fucking told on me to our supervisor, Our supervisor gave our whole team a speech about how "we need to work as a team" and "not become anyone's boss."
I got so fucking pissed, mind you, this cunt is fucking seven years older than me, a grown 27 year old women, yet she felt the need to tell on me. I swear to fucking god I hate people so much.

Why would u bother to tell people when to take there break? I wouldn’t care.

"she's so emancipated" :soy:

Why would u bother to tell people when to take there break? I wouldn’t care.
We're not allowed to take our breaks at the same time, and we always tend to reach a point where everyone is read to take their break at the same time. I don't tell anyone when to take their breaks, but I'll probably suggest a time so that everyone can get their break with no issue. I'm always the last person to take my break anyways, so I try to help figure it out so that when I take my break, everyone has already gone.

We're not allowed to take our breaks at the same time, and we always tend to reach a point where everyone is read to take their break at the same time. I don't tell anyone when to take their breaks, but I'll probably suggest a time so that everyone can get their break with no issue.
Do u work in retail or some shit? Sounds like hell having to coordinate breaks and work with other people. I am just a building maintenance guy and maybe 30-40% the time I do actual work, rest is just me messing around in the service room for hours on my phone :feelskek::feelskek:. I have no coworkers or supervision, just some guy from the head office calls me once in a blue moon to reassign me to a different site or change my schedule.

so I'll either tell them to take their break at a certain time or before a certain time so they don't miss out.
but I'll probably suggest a time so that everyone can get their break with no issue. I'm always the last person to take my break
my suggestion would be to stop acting like a cuckold when youre getting literally nothing in return except a slap in the face. I used to act like you too, doing shit like this at my jobs. ever since I stopped caring if others had a bad day and started to selfishly look after myself even if it meant shitting on my coworkers in order to make my life easier, i gladly do it.

look after yourself and your own emotional state. step on others at every opportunity you get. absolutely NEVER self-sacrifice for ANYONE. it will net you nothing in return.

We're not allowed to take our breaks at the same time, and we always tend to reach a point where everyone is read to take their break at the same time. I don't tell anyone when to take their breaks, but I'll probably suggest a time so that everyone can get their break with no issue. I'm always the last person to take my break anyways, so I try to help figure it out so that when I take my break, everyone has already gone.
no good deed goes unpunished.

a
my suggestion would be to stop acting like a cuckold when youre getting literally nothing in return except a slap in the face. I used to act like you too, doing shit like this at my jobs. ever since I stopped caring if others had a bad day and started to selfishly look after myself even if it meant shitting on my coworkers in order to make my life easier, i gladly do it.

look after yourself and your own emotional state. step on others at every opportunity you get. absolutely NEVER self-sacrifice for ANYONE. it will net you nothing in return.
greed. OP needs to stand his ground, never help others unless you get something in return, other person has helped you before or is known to return favors.

a

greed. OP needs to stand his ground, never help others unless you get something in return, other person has helped you before or is known to return favors.
exactly. i come through for bros that come through for me. thats it. everyone else at work / in life I would gladly see eat shit if it makes my life even 1 ounce better / easier

I'm only doing this shit cause I'm new to the job, been only working there for just about a month and a half. I wanted to make everything less awkward cause I usually am no the speaking type at work. I just wanted to for some type of bond with my co workers, at least gain their trust. But this cunt is even newer than me, she's only been there for three weeks, and it's obvious trying to looking out for her did nothing, so you may be right.

a

In my head I want to be the type of person who does shit out of the kindness of their heart, I want to a genuinely nice person. But no one is willing to do the same type of shit I'm willing to do for them, so being greedy seems to be the only option now.

In my head I want to be the type of person who does shit out of the kindness of their heart, I want to a genuinely nice person. But no one is willing to do the same type of shit I'm willing to do for them, so being greedy seems to be the only option now.
It's hard to be good when you're surrounded with Bad people, not all people are Bad but a Lot of them are