Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My co-worker discovered me crafting alt right memes

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
The thing is that I did a meme making fun of the new Little Mermaid and posted it in fb. I did it with my personal account. She told me at lunch that I had pretty "polemic takes".

I asked her: what takes?

She told me: "You made a racist meme about new The Little Mermaid".

I asked her: How did you know this?

She told me at the beginning: "My brother is in a fb group and I saw it".

I told her: "Your brother is not here".

Other co-worker told us: "I think that she invented that story with her brother to mask off the fact she was stalking you".

I checked if his brother was in any of those groups and no he wasnt ( I know her brother account in fb).

I havent created new fb accounts for a long time because fb IP blocked me. I was careless about this because Im from a pretty isolated country from Latin American and these meme groups are full of Argentinians, Mexicans, Colombians, Peruvians and Venezuelans. Im not from those nations.

I think it was that she stalked me and since these groups are public, my posts were displayed.

I hope she didnt see other memes. In one of those memes I hinted that Hitler was kinda right. This meme had like 10k reactions that were pure dopaminemaxing to me. I had to delete it.

This girl is kinda feminist. There was one time we went to dinner in the city and a drunk guy yell that she had a nice ass. She threw the policemen to him. She's also what is called here an "age-cuck". She said that for her grooming is repulsive, she voted for a far left party etc.

Meanwhile she told me that she saw that meme. My other co-workers said that they hope that the HR manager hasnt seen those things.

I thought I trascended but I had to delete some memes and plan to tone down the next ones.

Crafting memes was the new meaning of my life. It was also my way to express my hot-takes making seething people or that they make fun of me.

Last edited:
I asked her: How did you know this?
low iq
you should have played dumb and pretended not to know what she was talking about.

Get some leverage on that foid

Other co-worker told us: "I think that she invented that story with her brother to mask off the fact she was stalking you".
Fucking Chad gtfo :feelswhat:

"Alt right memes"
Lol

Dude, don't miss this chance. She's into you if she's a feminist and let's you lift her skirt. And also stalks you lmao, imagine other ppl would just be reported instead

Dude, don't miss this chance. She's into you if she's a feminist and let's you lift her skirt. And also stalks you lmao, imagine other ppl would just be reported instead
kek no. She has a bf. Also she tries to avoid me when we finish our shift.

"Polemic takes"? :feelsUgh:

Also, you are retarded for not simply denying all allegations. :feelsjuice:

"Polemic takes"? :feelsUgh:

Also, you are retarded for not simply denying all allegations. :feelsjuice:
I did it at the beginning but I stopped it because she was going to show my posts to the rest of the co-workers.

Why would she be interested in what you post then? the fuck
Curiosness I guess. Her bf mogs me in any aspect. Otherwise I wouldnt be here. And she has never texted me despite I know here for months.

Curiosness I guess. Her bf mogs me in any aspect. Otherwise I wouldnt be here. And she has never texted me despite I know here for months.
Yeah i mean, it's weird she seems pretty invested in you. Or maybe she knows you're an incel and have those kind of views, now on the other hand. What's there for her to dig? Why do you gave her your facebook? Maybe you need to be carefull around this gal

Yeah i mean, it's weird she seems pretty invested in you. Or maybe she knows you're an incel and have those kind of views, now on the other hand. What's there for her to dig? Why do you gave her your facebook? Maybe you need to be carefull around this gal
I didnt give her my fb. My name is unusual. What happens is that she´s from my same HS so she must have put the name of my job ID and fb did the rest of the job since we share names. Also because I have her as a whatsapp contact and viceversa.

But she is not interested on me. She hinted my shortness as a bad trait once. Over.

You didn't create a new FB account using a pseudonym? Bruh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back