Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based My Co -worker Asked Me if I had a Girlfriend or Married.

massculini

massculini

St African BlackCell
-
I actually work as a security guard stationed in one of government utility premises . There is this driver who asked me if I had a girlfriend or married . But i asked him back why he wanted to know ,He then insisted that He wanted to organise some foid for me , I find it humiliating but he was just joking after all. Maybe it was just a polite way of making fun of my openly visible trucelldom.

A few weeks earlier I had been approached by other two annoying trad type employees one is a cuck who work far away from his wife and the other is an old man nearing retirement. Both are extremely conservative. I know I have an awful face , when I keep quiet (which I like doing) I look like someone who is stressed, depressed or overthinking. The compromising thing is that my ADHD doesn't let my brain overthink due to short attention span. Therefore I don't even have the capability to be stressed . I just spend more time online using the company WiFi.
These three men think I'm stressed, sad or lonely because I don't talk much and all can be cured if I betabuxx . I have seen their lives and their women who are obviously not even close to average and these men are not happy but they have the guts to measure my "happiness index " based of my ugly face which is permanent. I think you are better off coping as an incel than betabuxxing for some low quality foid whom you don't like . I guess these are careermaxedcells who have not benefited from their trad mentality and so they want to drag me in their misery .

Once an incel always one. Nothing ever changes . I have an option to betabuxx on a single mother 30+ years with a kid or more , after all I live in a third world country without welfare for foids therefore any economically fucked up foid who obviously no one wants will be glad to settle for me as a beta provider . I don't want marriage . I wanted to explore the dating market like anyone my age living in the current time.

From these scenarios I will tell that my incedom is real and visible all based off my poor genetic makeup. Society teases me all the time . I am undesirable . People feel entitled to wanting me make them happy. They want my thoughts but I choose to remain mysterious. I don't share my mind with people . I only talk when asked to Nd just straight to the point .

I gave up reading after the first paragraph tbhngl, GrAY

What is the meaning of Gray?
Someone relatively new here. See how your and my name are in gray color? You need at least 1000 posts to get a higher rank if I remember correctly.

It's some stupid shit about who's the biggest loser.

Someone relatively new here. See how your and my name are in gray color? You need at least 1000 posts to get a higher rank if I remember correctly.

It's some stupid shit about who's the biggest loser.
Thanks for teaching me .

Ban everyone with less than 33k posts

Ban everyone with less than 33k posts
34171.jpg

Did it hurt becoming grey? Or you feel more powerfull now
I feel more powerful. Having a higher post count is overrated and feels better to have a lower one.

I actually work as a security guard stationed in one of government utility premises . There is this driver who asked me if I had a girlfriend or married . But i asked him back why he wanted to know ,He then insisted that He wanted to organise some foid for me , I find it humiliating but he was just joking after all. Maybe it was just a polite way of making fun of my openly visible trucelldom.

A few weeks earlier I had been approached by other two annoying trad type employees one is a cuck who work far away from his wife and the other is an old man nearing retirement. Both are extremely conservative. I know I have an awful face , when I keep quiet (which I like doing) I look like someone who is stressed, depressed or overthinking. The compromising thing is that my ADHD doesn't let my brain overthink due to short attention span. Therefore I don't even have the capability to be stressed . I just spend more time online using the company WiFi.
These three men think I'm stressed, sad or lonely because I don't talk much and all can be cured if I betabuxx . I have seen their lives and their women who are obviously not even close to average and these men are not happy but they have the guts to measure my "happiness index " based of my ugly face which is permanent. I think you are better off coping as an incel than betabuxxing for some low quality foid whom you don't like . I guess these are careermaxedcells who have not benefited from their trad mentality and so they want to drag me in their misery .

Once an incel always one. Nothing ever changes . I have an option to betabuxx on a single mother 30+ years with a kid or more , after all I live in a third world country without welfare for foids therefore any economically fucked up foid who obviously no one wants will be glad to settle for me as a beta provider . I don't want marriage . I wanted to explore the dating market like anyone my age living in the current time.

From these scenarios I will tell that my incedom is real and visible all based off my poor genetic makeup. Society teases me all the time . I am undesirable . People feel entitled to wanting me make them happy. They want my thoughts but I choose to remain mysterious. I don't share my mind with people . I only talk when asked to Nd just straight to the point .
It is humillaiting at least in my case because I have truecel stats.