Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My class is a perfect example of modern social dynamics

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
It's scary when the blackpill invades real life. I'm in a small major and I mostly have classes with the same people. This allows me to observe the blackpill phenomenon around me more clearly.

At the top of the social hierarchy in my class are the females and chads. There are three chads in my class. They all have clear skin, no balding, over 6 ft, and have handsome faces. In every class, the females sit around them and put most of their attention to them when they aren't talking amongst eachother. Most of the females aren't even goodlooking, but their gender allows them to be at the top and have unlimited access to socializing with the chads. The one Stacy in my class gets to sit the nearest to the chads and have the most friends.

In the middle of the hierarchy there are the normies. These guys are definitely not chads, but they can occasionally talk to the people at the top of the hierarchy. They only can do this with humor. They aren't wanted for anything else. Most of the time, the chads can say whatever they want and still have half the class laugh.

At the bottom, there are the incels. A small group of guys who can't talk to anyone and are banished from being social. We are all ugly and shorter than 6 ft. I feel bad for the other incels in my classes. You can see the pain in their eyes. They sit alone at lunch, and will never have a female love them just because of their genetics. The isolation is the worst part though. While everyone around us is having fun, we suffer in silence.

brutal suifuel.

good thing my previous IT two year course only had 2 foids and no chads.

Just join the chad group bro

Have you ever gotten that look that tells you "Get out, your genetics aren't good enough to sit with us."?

I have. They don't want me

5660FEB4 8E4A 4845 9475 D0CDEF9F2DEC

Just join the chad group bro

i was supposed to go to uni today but i just layed in bed and rotted for the entire day thats how depressed ive become. having classes in the morning is high octane suifuel for me i just cant manage. i also got to do a speech next week in front of the class o lord end me now

brutal suifuel.

good thing my previous IT two year course only had 2 foids and no chads.

The blackpill is a tragedy tbh. I can't wait till I can graduate and not have to feel this pain anymore
i was supposed to go to uni today but i just layed in bed and rotted for the entire day thats how depressed ive become. having classes in the morning is high octane suifuel for me i just cant manage. i also got to do a speech next week in front of the class o lord end me now

just go to ur classes dude. There is no way around it

The blackpill is a tragedy tbh. I can't wait till I can graduate and not have to feel this pain anymore

just go to ur classes dude. There is no way around it

should have went into STEM. you see 3-4 foids at the most in stem classes with the male to foid ratio being like 8:1 on average

It's scary when the blackpill invades real life. I'm in a small major and I mostly have classes with the same people. This allows me to observe the blackpill phenomenon around me more clearly.

At the top of the social hierarchy in my class are the females and chads. There are three chads in my class. They all have clear skin, no balding, over 6 ft, and have handsome faces. In every class, the females sit around them and put most of their attention to them when they aren't talking amongst eachother. Most of the females aren't even goodlooking, but their gender allows them to be at the top and have unlimited access to socializing with the chads. The one Stacy in my class gets to sit the nearest to the chads and have the most friends.

In the middle of the hierarchy there are the normies. These guys are definitely not chads, but they can occasionally talk to the people at the top of the hierarchy. They only can do this with humor. They aren't wanted for anything else. Most of the time, the chads can say whatever they want and still have half the class laugh.

At the bottom, there are the incels. A small group of guys who can't talk to anyone and are banished from being social. We are all ugly and shorter than 6 ft. I feel bad for the other incels in my classes. You can see the pain in their eyes. They sit alone at lunch, and will never have a female love them just because of their genetics. The isolation is the worst part though. While everyone around us is having fun, we suffer in silence.
The social dynamic you speak of is hardly modern. It’s been the same since we lived in caves and rubbed together sticks to make fire.

Why not sit with other incels btw

should have went into STEM. you see 3-4 foids at the most in stem classes with the male to foid ratio being like 8:1 on average

I AM IN STEM LOL

Schools display perfectly how human social hierarchies work. They are a microcosm of what human social behaviour is at its most base level.