Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My class is a mix of subhumans and chadlites

Neggr

Neggr

Died.
★★★★★
Its so weird, its like getting people all over the fucking world. We have a literal 155 cm dwarf and a 2 meter guy. Atleast they all leave me alone, I just talk to the 2 foids from my previous school because it did be rude if they avoided me lol

they clearly arent attracted to me else I woul dhave fucked them and left this godforsaken place
Elab on what you talk with them about that would be helpful or interesting

they clearly arent attracted to me else I woul dhave fucked them and left this godforsaken place
the brutal reality we live through every day :feelsrope:

155cm? brutal. doomed to a life of suffering and cuckoldry from day -270

I just talk to the 2 foids from my previous school because it did be rude if they avoided me lol
Just become an emotional tampon Theory

Just become an emotional tampon Theory
both are single and I cant remember them emptying their shit into me, if they did that I would just be on myself ded srs

today we talked about how our class sucks and they mired at my internship at some company
If they're willing to talk about negative things with you they might want you sexually. Agreeing about negative things like class sucking with the opposite sex is an exposure of vulnerability which is a form of flirtation.

Those Chadlites must be really happy that there are no Chads around to mog them.

If they're willing to talk about negative things with you they might want you sexually. Agreeing about negative things like class sucking with the opposite sex is an exposure of vulnerability which is a form of flirtation.
no idea man, they didnt expressed any noticeable thing towards me for years. Dont see that changing

I just talk to the 2 foids from my previous school because it did be rude if they avoided me lol
What? If I had foids in my class they wouldn't give a shit about being rude to me it anything like dat. Fakecel out.

Over for the subhumans tbh

Bro just ask them out for a drink or coffee or smtj for real what do u have to lose

Most of the guys at my Uni are subhuman by PSL/lookism standards. The guys who are slaying are just tall with big frame and masculine faces. True PSL Chads are rare, but when they exist, they live life like true kings. I saw a male model looking dude with great forward growth, hunter eyes and sharp cheekbones and he had a mini harem of 5 foids around him

I’m sorry to hear that

brootal, so many people here are coping hard thinking female interaction = interest
This

@Neggr is right, just being able to talk and converse with a woman means nothing. I got burnt/rejected so many times in the past by thinking that just because i could talk to a girl, just because she was cordial, just because she didn't show signs of disgust or hate that that meant i had a shot

If you're unattractive no amount of talking or interacting will change that.

Anyone who can read body language will notice how differently women behave when they talk to a guy they find attractive. I've never had that happen to me and I bet OP is the same, they talk to us like we're sexless drones.