Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My childhood is gone

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

El Violador
★★★★★
I’ve gotten to an age where my mind isn’t childlike anymore and is mature, I don’t find pleasure in things I used to do as a kid anymore. This also means it’s too late to actually experience a good childhood, it’s too late for me to get to act like a dumb teenager and fuck around with friends and all that shit, when I was younger I convinced myself that I would experience that eventually, but now it’s actually too late. Those opportunities are gone now and I’ll never get them back.

How old are you?

Strong post. I feel the same. Now we'll experience nothing but regret

brutal timepill, we can't turn back the clock.

True. One of my favorite hobbies during childhood was watching animated movies. I loved the Batman animated movies. I recently sat down to watch a few and got distracted in every scene. It doesn't please me anymore. I miss the old days when I would sit in front of the TV and watch it with enthusiasm, but now... it doesn't make any difference.

EsZKVdRUUAM0IYO