Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My childhood bully is balding

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
Created a stacyfish tinder account and guess who i saw, my fucking bully! He is balding :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

sounds like larp, imma need some evidence:feelswhere:

Let's see the Stacyfish.

Counter-Suicidefuel: He's been fucking this whole time anyway while you're rotting here with us.

Sorry, but it's the same reason I wouldn't be happy even if the people who wronged me died, because they still got to live a peaceful life. Nothing will chance what they did to you so don't get false happiness from this because he still lived a happy life and probably will still live a happy life.
How much you want to bet he'll find someone again if he's single right now?

Come on, you're smarter than this.

lifefuel and kekfuel. Good to hear brocel :feelsYall:

Counter-Suicidefuel: He's been fucking this whole time anyway while you're rotting here with us.

Sorry, but it's the same reason I wouldn't be happy even if the people who wronged me died, because they still got to live a peaceful life. Nothing will chance what they did to you so don't get false happiness from this because he still lived a happy life and probably will still live a happy life.
How much you want to bet he'll find someone again if he's single right now?

Come on, you're smarter than this.
He definitely will. Tbh i would be afraid to meet him irl. I remember one time i saw him 100 meters (300foot) away i was so anxious i had to take a different route to get home, he was walking with a girl, i was 17-18 at that time and i hadn't seen him for 5 years, the bullying was from grades 1-7.

My bully is slaying

Created a stacyfish tinder account and guess who i saw, my fucking bully! He is balding :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
please make him go to a date, just for you to not appear there.

Anyone who's ever mocked me is living a better life than me.

lmaoooo giga lifefuel

are you going to catfish him?

lmaoooo giga lifefuel

are you going to catfish him?
He bought tinder premium, studying abroad and set location to my local city, you know what surprised me is that he never finished highschool, he worked manual labour job and now his tinder bio says that he is in an uni while i have to repeat 1 year :cryfeels:

don't think this means you'll surpass him

You should make him drive servers hours to waste his time

sounds like larp, imma need some evidence:feelswhere:
Why would it be a larp? People bald all the time, one of my childhood friends who turned into a chad has bald genes
Why would it be a larp? People bald all the time, one of my childhood friends who turned into a chad has bald genes
^all 3 are 6" and over now, and I'm 5"4-5-5
Brutal