Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting my chats with my parents

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-

i want to punch you in your face. if you are a trucel then you don't have friends, girlfriends - no one to hang out with. your parents are the only 2 people in your life who are worried about you and want the best for you.
and you treat them like shit.
go work and earn your own money for surgery little nigga kid.

Do you masturbate to your own self-loathing or something.
I say this as mentally ill incel - GET HELP.

Last edited:
Biggest LARP I’ve ever seen
not a larp but i understand why you think it is :feelskek: ive become extremely low inhib. dont give a shit about my parents anymore.
i want to punch you in your face. if you are a trucel then you don't have friends, girlfriends - no one to hang out with. your parents are the only 2 people in your life who are worried about you and want the best for you.
my parents brought me into this planet. my mom is a CHINK and my dad is an incel NORD. they knew what the FUCK they were doing when they birthed me. and i can tell you dont know shit about me. my dad is an asshole, a terrible person, and my mother has been cheating on my father since I was 12. I have screenshots saved with messaged between her and this guy she met off tinder from 6 YEARS AGO. Theyre the scum of the earth, death to all racemixers.

Holy shit that was hilarious and sad at the same time.

@Caesercel
@Fat Link

pls pinn this, this is gold :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

@Dregster pin

Never forget who is responsible that you are rotting on this forum

Mirin your low inhibition. Is it just me or did your dad become more accepting in the last few messages ? He even said he has something that could help your mandible

This kid has a maid btw. dnr a single word.

fake as fuk bitch boy

you are texting yourself jfl

Mirin your low inhibition. Is it just me or did your dad become more accepting in the last few messages ? He even said he has something that could help your mandible
yeah that was in the beginning, the most recent messages are at the top.
This kid has a maid btw. dnr a single word.
yeah i have a maid and im in a 3rd world country :feelskek: anyone who is middle class in a 3rd worlder has a maid. its like having a motorbike in mumbai jfll at this
fake as fuk bitch boy

you are texting yourself jfl
yeah i dont blame u guys for thinking its fake. but im low inhib as fuck and i need to give myself some credit.
i troll my parents because they deserve it.

Do you often argue with your parents in real life ?
ive been arguing with them since i was a small boy tbh. my dad would hit me with a stick then i threatened to tell teachers at my school that my parents beat me and they stopped. but when i make him angry he slaps me or kicks me when im on the floor.

this year ive had some arguements with him. we were both screaming. pretty loud tbh.

Baseless accusation
nah, you'd still be writing simp IT talking-point posts constantly, except that even your fellow redditors weren't impressed by them

Keep reminding them of what they created and what you're going to have to deal with throughout your life.

Are u okay????