Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My challenge to the Pacifists here

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Having read this thread, I felt the need to make a thread challenging all those pacficists out there.

First off, this reading should be with the mind that incel violence is not controllable by us. People will go ER no matter what, and in fact that most "incel" ERs never had an account in here or similar platforms. Furthermore, we are grouped in with Andrew Tate's fans (see UK's "extreme misogny"), so we disavowing violence would not change much.

The shock culture and the edginess, is a part of our brand. It is what attracts attention to the incel community. If countries like UK consider Andrew Tate's fans to be extremists, then unelss we adapt the PC libtard culture, nothing would satisfy their low bar.

The idea that just because a group glorifes mass murderers, makes it that it loses public support is nonsense. I will give you two examples.

You can maintain a moderate and extreme side of a given group, both help the reputation.

1. Muslims

Muslims are a dominant and invasive community. There is no doubt that they glorify mass violence. For example, in Palenstine, celebrations are regularly taken place after an "shahid" (matryr; suciide attacker) killed some Jews in israel. Have this stopped public support for Palenstine? No. Not to mention, they are a growing community globally despite their violent reputation and the fact that many terrroist groups are islamic.

In fact, because of the cruel reputation, people are afraid to mess with them.

2. Niggers

The Black community as a collective, glorify violence. Endless civil war in Africa, BBQ feasts of rival gang members of Haiti, the constant gang wars and the rap culture to celebrate them. Even in their protests BLM, they were extremely violent rioting and burning up stuff. Have this stopped people from supporting them? No, because if you speak against them you'll get UZI'd or beaten up.

On the other hand, you have Indians.

Indians are regularly mocked on Twitter and all sorts of platforms, despite their non violent (although questionable hyigene) reputation. No other group is as made fun of as Jeets, even on libtard sites like Reddit.

Violence works. We should embrace it, but not commit it.

Last edited:
Why don't you go out there to rebel violently?

Why don't you go out there to rebel violently?
I've outlined this on the first paragraph; my point is that some people will always be violent no matter what, so we should embrace the reputation instead of disavow.

the inceldom only took off because of violence

normies and culture will just ignore and marginalize incels, they do not care about incel males at all

the only time they care is when it harms and obstructs them, forcing them to acknowledge it

without that, incels would mostly remain separated and thinking they're the only ones in their situation

ok boss who do i shoot at if i want pussy? :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere:

I've outlined this on the first paragraph; my point is that some people will always be violent no matter what, so we should embrace the reputation instead of disavow.
Nothing will change. It's pointless making these posts demanding revolution, social justice, and reformation. Who do you think is reading them? Aspiring politicians, industrious men, and aristocrats? No, we're paupers.

The idea that just because a group glorifes mass murderers, makes it that it loses public support is nonsense. I will give you two examples.
Nobody likes incels to begin with thus adding their love of mass-shootings to the list only exacerbates the tension and scorn.

Yeah no shit, I'm not going to embrace anything I don't think works.

Drugs are a big factor, also. For whatever reason, they're not a big issue in India. That's why Latin America got their reputation.

.is is not a political movement. All aforementioned is relevant to political movements some of which are using violence to achieve their goals.

Drugs are a big factor, also. For whatever reason, they're not a big issue in India. That's why Latin America got their reputation.
I think it's because of the racemixing and lack of a organic culture that has caused this hedonistic addiction to drugs. Literally most brutal people on the planet. Not even ISIS skin people alive.

1. Muslims

2. Niggers

Difference is that these people are supported by the state. Insulting Islam gets you a fine or even a jail sentence in some places here in Europe.

And blacks are the global victims. Even Somalis in Germany yap about slavery and how whites are evil.

You can't compare that to us. A group who's hated and declared as a "threat to the state".

None of these would help incels neither.

Difference is that these people are supported by the state. Insulting Islam gets you a fine or even a jail sentence in some places here in Europe.

And blacks are the global victims. Even Somalis in Germany yap about slavery and how whites are evil.

You can't compare that to us. A group who's hated and declared as a "threat to the state".
Jeets are state supported too, considering how many of them immigrant. But yet they have a shit reputation

Difference is that these people are supported by the state.
um western states have been at war with muslims for decades, and the middle east is still a warzone

it's not as if the west just suddenly loves islam unconditionally

um western states have been at war with muslims for decades, and the middle east is still a warzone

it's not as if the west just suddenly loves islam unconditionally
The states still support them. Us being at war with Terror groups doesn't change that Arabs have often more rights and luxuries than the locals. Such as free money, free housing etc. They all have the latest phones, designer jackets etc.

While Germans search in trashcans for food and maybe some other goodies.