Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story my chadlite mate and i discussed our cock size at the Sauna

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
i over size him (6'4) and he's like 5'9 but his face is 7 psl 8/10

we told the boss we're going off today to sauna, when we arrived and changed clothes i noticed his semi big bulge

i tried not make the situation gay or awkward so I opened the convo with him and said "so you have many gfs bro"

word led to another we compared our cock size i had a small cock while he had a legit 8 incher 20 cm cock (he said, ofc no erect gay shit) i turned red a little because embarrassed but we were chill.

he told me eventually its all about the face and cock doesn't matter.

Dick size doesn't matter when you can't use it

face > cock > height

brag thread .

also LARP and gay .

Bet you have an avg size dick at worse. plus being 6'4 means you are FAKECEL. OUT NOW. And having friends (btw chadlites arent fucking 5'9). OUT

Dick size does matter

Dick size does matter
it indeed does matter. my 6 inches cock looked like a joke beside his 8 inches one. 2 inches make big different to females

I couldn't have compared like that, are you sure he won't be talking behind your back?

I couldn't have compared like that, are you sure he won't be talking behind your back?
he's my mate in the cartel (if you see my post history you will understand the cartel thing)
so yeah no estrogenic gossip stuff around.