Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My Chadlite Friend is Ditching the Boys for His Girlfriend

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

I hope people don't jump on me as a fakecel for having some good looking friends. It's just part and parcel of having the job I have and being in my social stratsphere. I still am a kissless virgin and no girl I know wants anything to do with me in that regard.

What really pisses me off is how simped these people become. He has a girl and now he spends so much time with her, what ever happened to hanging with the boys and shooting the shit? Is it all for sex? Is that all he wants? He's turning down the boys for sex? I guess I'd probably do the exact same thing but the difference is I'm desperate, he's not.

I hate when a good friend meets a girl and now they barely hang out.

everything he can do with you guys he can do with a women and get all the sex and physical touch he wants. it's a 2 for 1 deal.maybe she is dumb as bricks,but even then most guys would still choose the women over their friends most of the time. it's only when the guy gets tired of the girl or when she offers zero sex and phsyical touch that guys start hanging around with their friends again,so i guess you can just wait.

everything he can do with you guys he can do with a women and get all the sex and physical touch he wants. it's a 2 for 1 deal.maybe she is dumb as bricks,but even then most guys would still choose the women over their friends most of the time. it's only when the guy gets tired of the girl or when she offers zero sex and phsyical touch that guys start hanging around with their friends again,so i guess you can just wait.
same

>everything he can do with you guys he can do with a women and get all the sex and physical touch he wants.

What do you mean?

In terms of social fun and talking to people, guys are far better than foids. I feel like hanging out with a girl is putting up with her stupid stories and talking until sex happens. Basically it's hours of work for a few minutes of enjoyment.

Gtfo here friend haver

If a chadlite who probably got regular pussy ends like this, imagine how an incel would if he ever found a gf :feelskek:

Beyond cucked men tbh

>everything he can do with you guys he can do with a women and get all the sex and physical touch he wants.

What do you mean?

In terms of social fun and talking to people, guys are far better than foids. I feel like hanging out with a girl is putting up with her stupid stories and talking until sex happens. Basically it's hours of work for a few minutes of enjoyment.
most normies just talk about sex,food ,money,and gossiping.yeah sure there are way way more guys who are interesting and put up a good talk compared to women,but most normies just talk about the same vapid shit as most women do. her stupid stories are just gossip and just random stupid shit,which is the same shit you are going to listen to if you hang around with a normie.

even when they are interesting,most guys would still ditch all of those "cool social activities" for pussy,which you yourself admitted that you would probably do the same thing if you could.

anyway,what are you doing here with all the money and intelligence you have?you can easily africamaxx .

What really pisses me off is how simped these people become. He has a girl and now he spends so much time with her, what ever happened to hanging with the boys and shooting the shit? Is it all for sex? Is that all he wants? He's turning down the boys for sex?
And then all retards come across post bs like Incels don’t have friends bc autism jfl. This is the reality. Most men have sex or want to have sex and having an Incel friend is not suitable.
Jfl at all the muh it is bc of autism retards

:feelswhat:Burn that gender traitor,annihilate him Jamal Khashoggi style:feelsLSD:

has high paying, high profile job, hangs out with rich chads. yep, you can go ahead and do us a favor and kys now

fucking normie piece of shit

hope a wild nigger stabs you

So having other male friends who I converse with means I am getting sexual intercourse with women?

You're beyond stupid.
Dude having friends means some people like you

M that’s normie shit

has high paying, high profile job, hangs out with rich chads. yep, you can go ahead and do us a favor and kys now
You're bluepilled if you think any of those has to do with inceldom. Your ability to ascend is directly based on your looks, not your salary or job title.

You're bluepilled if you think any of those has to do with inceldom. Your ability to ascend is directly based on your looks, not your salary or job title.
youre a fucking retard. if you can get those jobs, youre not a fucking truecel stupid fuck. they wont even let me bag grocerys because of my looks. if you truely looked bad you wouldnt ever in a million years get that job. so go fuck yourself and i hope you die extremely soon

Dude having friends means some people like you

M that’s normie shit
hes a piece of shit normie. no fucking truecel has a high paying high profile customer facing job. i cant even get a fucking cash register job for minimum wage because they dont want my face infront of customers. i hope this guy fucking dies very soon

Soft Round Brush ... Hard Round Brush

Cumskin Holes ... Mulatta Monkeys

Mulatta Monkies

youre a fucking retard. if you can get those jobs, youre not a fucking truecel stupid fuck. they wont even let me bag grocerys because of my looks. if you truely looked bad you wouldnt ever in a million years get that job. so go fuck yourself and i hope you die extremely soon
First, I'd like to say that I don't think I earn as much as you think I do. I'm not the head of Goldman Sachs, I'm a financial consultant that has to analyze investments for institutional and high net worth clients. I'm essentially a glorified financial advisor.

Second, lots of extremely ugly people get high paying jobs. Look at some of the Jewish Investment bankers, ricecel tech nerds, indian software developers, etc... it's very possible to get a high paying job without being Chad. Not everything is about Chad. The fact is, girls are not sexually attracted to me, thus, I am incel.

And what the hell are you talking about that they won't let you bag groceries. How the hell can you not get a job at the grocery store? I'm assuming you're just retarded.

Nice job hazing the GrAYs brocels, having a social life gives u a massive edge esp if they know foids

Nice job hazing the GrAYs brocels, having a social life gives u a massive edge esp if they know foids
It's actually suifuel considering I get to be constantly surrounded by females who would never let me touch them, seeing my normie coworkers flirting with them at the table as we get drinks, watching the girls smile and giggle while talking to the others while giving me a blank stare the few times they glance in my direction.

I am like Tantalus, being put beside a river I may never touch. I would argue that I am MORE incel, because despite being well off and surrounded by girls, they are so repulsed by me I am forever a kissless virgin,

It's actually suifuel considering I get to be constantly surrounded by females who would never let me touch them, seeing my normie coworkers flirting with them at the table as we get drinks, watching the girls smile and giggle while talking to the others while giving me a blank stare the few times they glance in my direction.

I am like Tantalus, being put beside a river I may never touch. I would argue that I am MORE incel, because despite being well off and surrounded by girls, they are so repulsed by me I am forever a kissless virgin,
Acquire xanax and date rape one of them:feelsdevil:

hes a piece of shit normie. no fucking truecel has a high paying high profile customer facing job. i cant even get a fucking cash register job for minimum wage because they dont want my face infront of customers. i hope this guy fucking dies very soon
Yeah agreed

If you can't even get a minimum wage job in this economy then no offence but that's on you. We're in a labor shortage.

Using silly arguments like this gives ammo to IT
youre such a fucking delusional piece of shit hope you get fucking aids bitch
@Mentally lost cel catch a load of this fucking faggot coping nigger

youre such a fucking delusional piece of shit hope you get fucking aids bitch
@Mentally lost cel catch a load of this fucking faggot coping nigger
Lool your comment just says my feeling so good

If you have friends and you work at a job you don’t belong here man gtfo

Lool your comment just says my feeling so good

If you have friends and you work at a job you don’t belong here man gtfo

I thought sub-8 is law

Are you saying you need to be a literal Chad to get a minimum wage job?

Youre afucking normie you dont belong here gtfo

He thinks the blackpill is just about chicks :feelskek::feelskek: these fucking bluepilledfags man i hate them
Yes, this is about chicks. This isn't a form for friendless people, it's about people lacking SEX and FEMALE ATTENTION

Really? Girls are fucking boring

:yes: Kill yourself neurotypical normal faggot! :feelsree:

I do the opposite. When someone gets a girlfriend I stop talking to them. I don't want to be around that tease.

Youre afucking normie you dont belong here gtfo

He thinks the blackpill is just about chicks :feelskek::feelskek: these fucking bluepilledfags man i hate them
The blackpill is about everything not just girls