Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My chadfish girls text me good morning every day

Can someone give me a pic that will work? I want to be sure I can’t be easily identified
Use one of those AI generators or head over to 4chan and find a face thread, those images are constantly being deleted as the thread ages out.

Last edited:
They don't got anything but a hole I can't play with. Why bother anymore?
Ur right it's a pointless cope, however if I was op I would try ruin the cheating toilets relationship

Can someone give me a pic that will work? I want to be sure I can’t be easily identified
Go on instagram and search "male model". you need multiple photos. make sure it's not a guy who's too well known

Ok and should the entire identity be made up?

Will you be banned permanently from the app if you're caught?
I usually play it by ear. I'll come up with an entire story sometimes and mix in real details.

Of course you will be banned eventually but you just make a new profile with a new number and or device or change apps.

I make Google Voice numbers or buy dating app verifications on felix merchant.

If the app has a desktop version u might want to use that instead

Please send me some curry chadfish profiles

Not based, this just serves as a constant reminder that those matches will be disgusted if they ever see your true face.

I need to try it out

The woman stepping out on her cuck hubby took an uber across town to meet lol
I need to do it. I will arange dates with foids, go to the palce and do a photo of her. After she woud be angry at chad, that he hasn't showed up, I woud send her a photo and say that she's a blind cunt. After all of that I woud aproach her as myself and ask for a date, to further dump her down :feelskek:

Sad thing about chadfishing is that you realize women prefer the fantasy of chad to the reality of you. They'd rather a 1% chance with chance than a 100% chance with a regular looking guy.

I can't count the amount of girls who CLEARLY know I'm chadfishing them but still go along with it. They cling to the fantasy.