Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My chadfish experiment: married woman wants to travel across world for me

I

Incel called Chad

Recruit
★★★
I've been chadfishing a married woman. I didn't even have to put any effort into it, she is doing all the work planning and paying for plane tickets and hotels, just to travel continents to fuck Chad behind husbands back!!!
i wish i could go to the airport to see her land and wonder where chad is waiting with a bouquet of flowers but i lied about where i lived

The thing that gets to me is that she isnt even putting the trip in a romantic light, shes very forward about he lust and all the sex she wants to have when we meet

Incel called Chad

Based and brutal, wonder how these sluts rationalize this kind of behaviour.

Proof or larp

Last edited:
thats being married in this clown world. now with smartphones they have easy access to every chad on the planet, they sneak into the bedroom to send pictures of them in slutty outfits to chad while husband is making her dinner getting cucked right in the next room

these chadfish arent exceptions, they all do it with real alpha males. the experiments just expose it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back