Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My chad prettyboy friend dosnt want a relationship at all, he just wants to fuck as many hot bitches as possible.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Basically he has never shown any interest in having a girlfriend, his main concern was always just fucking random hot bitches and having fun.
He has been trying to fuck this one virgin girl for a couple weeks, and she thought that she was his girlfriend, he told us how she would post pictures of them together on Snapchat and everything.
He didn't actually consider her his girlfriend as he was just going along with it to fuck this girl, and he was also fucking other bitches while doing that.
Then he finally fucked her and took her virginity.
The only reason I'm even friends with him is because we knew each other since we where children so we always stuck together, but as I aged I began to see how different he actually was from me.
He was fucking bitches and going to parties while I still can't get my first kiss.

Basically he has never shown any interest in having a girlfriend, his main concern was always just fucking random hot bitches and having fun.
He has been trying to fuck this one virgin girl for a couple weeks, and she thought that she was his girlfriend, he told us how she would post pictures of them together on Snapchat and everything.
He didn't actually consider her his girlfriend as he was just going along with it to fuck this girl, and he was also fucking other bitches while doing that.
The only reason I'm even friends with him is because we knew each other since we where children so we always stuck together, but as I aged I began to see how different he actually was from me.
He was fucking bitches and going to parties while I still can't get my first kiss.
Wish i have friends tbh

Taking a girls virginity completes a man

Me too i dont want a relationship anymore like most incels. Just pump and dump. Chad mentality in an incel body

Taking a girls virginity completes a man
He has apparently taken 3 girls VIRGINITIES at this point, he has been doing this since highschool.
The rest of the girls he fucks are non virgins, but he is so obviously happy when he takes a virginity.

Chads are ungrateful sacks of shit.
Had one tell me recently that "spending your whole life with one person sounds restrictive and tiring"

And the worst part is? Women always go for these types of men! They'd rather go for a hypergamous man-whore than someone who would genuinely love her.

He has apparently taken 3 girls VIRGINITIES at this point, he has been doing this since highschool.
The rest of the girls he fucks are non virgins, but he is so obviously happy when he takes a virginity.
Wish I could murder him.

Wish I could murder him.
Yeah whenever he tells me something about his sex life or a story about how he fucked a girl, I get triggered on the inside but still want to listen because I'm curious of how a Chad lives.
I sometimes imagine myself in his role.

RadiantSlushyAustraliansilkyterrier-max-1mb.gif

i can't even imagine how it must feel as a man to take a woman's virginity, i can't even have normal sex jfl

He's part of the problem.

Lmao what an ungrateful POS.
Such guys are the worst.

Just from what you said I want to behead him so badly. Degenerate man-whore piece of shit "pumping and dumping" an innocent virgin girl. I'd love to watch the blood splatter from his neck as I took his life.

Some live lives of abundance, others get scraps, then there are those with nothing.

Just from what you said I want to behead him so badly. Degenerate man-whore piece of shit "pumping and dumping" an innocent virgin girl. I'd love to watch the blood splatter from his neck as I took his life.
Agreed

OP, have you already told to this "friend" to stop telling his lays histories to you??

Tell him this is suicide fuel for you and while he lives in this paradise you still KHV.

You must IMPOSE yourself, stop being beta man.

Smh friends with chad, wtf dude just why? You trying to find rope fuel or something?

If he gave a shit about you and knew you were struggling, he would hook you up with one of his 5,237 fuckgirls. That's the least he could do for someone he's been friends with since childhood. If he can't even do that for you, then fuck him!

These Chads are the problem, traditional Chads that aren't manwhores are bro tier

If he gave a shit about you and knew you were struggling, he would hook you up with one of his 5,237 fuckgirls. That's the least he could do for someone he's been friends with since childhood. If he can't even do that for you, then fuck him!
He actually tried to hook me up a few times, but as you can expect all those female friends of his where Chad chasing party girls that didn't want to hook up with me.

does he know your an incel.

I dont like that ending at all. Fuck women have no self respect.

He actually tried to hook me up a few times, but as you can expect all those female friends of his where Chad chasing party girls that didn't want to hook up with me.

Fuck, that really hits home. I've had other people, even some of my former bosses and co-workers, attempt to play matchmaker. They even put in a good word for me and it didn't help.

Is he Albanian as well?

I just want some inches and hair so i can get married and have a family but i think that's impossible for me in my current situation.

but the 5237 girls still wouldnt want an ugly male anyway

Wish i have friends tbh

You arent missing anything.

Friends come and go. They are temporary in life.

As your life paths diverge and experiences separate you, you will no longer be friends.

He's not your fucking friend

My normie friend took me to a brothel to get my first fuck

My chad lite friend is always giving me dressing tips and trying to hook me up with girls, and I don't mean just introductions, he gives me their background, their hobbies, their likes, info he acquired from talking to them, basically a fucking floor plan, does the leg work.

This guy is just getting amusement from your shitty life and is likely getting off on the uncontrollable facial ticks of anger and depression you give off, has he even tried you hook you up once with a girl, as a chad he could easily just say "well you have to fuck my friend too" and most bitches will be like "alright"

The guy doesn't give one fuck about you, you are just the male version of a beta orbiter to him, females keep orbiters around for attention, ego boost and favors, guys like your so called friend keep orbiters around for an ego boost and schadenfreude (google it - it means pleasure from the misery of others). He probably jokes about you to his other chad friends saying shit like - "this guy actually thinks were still friends LOL"

This. Also you must be somewhat cool if he wants to hang with you. Use him to meet new people

Sounds like a legit certified CHAD. Damn imagine just having a sea of girls who want you. Insane.

This is prime suicide fuel holy shit make it stop

Albanians are weird, they don't look the best but they always seem to slay, actually boggles my mind
It's probably because the Albanian slayers are usually tall and involved in some type of criminal activity.

Me too i dont want a relationship anymore like most incels. Just pump and dump. Chad mentality in an incel body
so fucking true, how are you supposed to have sex even if you ormie when know that all these relationships is bullshit

This is lifefuel for me.

I hate women more than i hate chads TBH.

And the worst part is? Women always go for these types of men! They'd rather go for a hypergamous man-whore than someone who would genuinely love her.

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

I easily accept fate of man-whore, but does it matter if youre not a Chad? Loving girls is shit, I would like to speak and interact with men mostly, but fuck women