Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My chad neighbour has had sex 3 times today

Uglyman

Uglyman

Born to rot
-
The walls are so fucking thin. His room is literaly one wall away from mine. I can hear everything, the moans, his balls hitting her pussy, the bed squeking. It's such a traumatic experience to have someone rub on your face the one thing you truly desire: passionate sex.

And his gf? It's a stacy of course. But I'm not jealous of that. What I'm jealous of is bringing a girl home and having a sex binge with her. Staying in with her for a couple days just fucking and enjoying yourselves. I couldn;t even get a ONS.

And there were so many sub stacy femoids in my college I was attracted to and none of them ever gave a shit about me. Why would they anyway? I'm a fucking abomination

Chad, on the other hand, is superior. Tall, white, feline like face, perfect hairline. It's the blackpill in action, sexual selection you could say. The gl males fuck, the ugly ones ldar. It's that law of nature.

ı would put my ears to wall and listen to them and jerk off.ı never seen people having sex irl

take them to the Emergency Room

go paddock
go padlock

Oh shit. High octane suifuel. If the wall is that thin, I'd have set the rope, break the wall, and kill myself in front of them if I were you

I'm happy I live in a while house. I would rather pay for a storage room and live on the street than deal with that.

Well,kill them. Be a hero :feelsokman:

ı would put my ears to wall and listen to them and jerk off.ı never seen people having sex irl
Trust me its absolute suicide fuel, I lived with a chad flat mate who brought femoids over at night and fucked them, the jealousy is undescribable since its so close to me but yet I know I'll never get it

Trust me its absolute suicide fuel, I lived with a chad flat mate who brought femoids over at night and fucked them, the jealousy is undescribable since its so close to me but yet I know I'll never get it
I want to cut my balls off and put them in the oven