Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel my chad friends pickup line when we went to a bar

bicuspid

bicuspid

Recruit
he literally went up to a group of high tier Beckys and said "so who am I going to rape tonight" and they all giggled. im 100% not larping

then later we were getting drinks at the bar and three stacey's came up to the bar behind me to order drinks (so they were facing him but I had my back turned to them) and he changed topics in mid convo and said "...well anyway three gorgeous women just came up behind you" loudly and they all giggled and I was too afraid to turn around

when this guy smiles folds have the same reaction as when they see a fucking golden retriever its insane but he's a good guy too. its just so crazy how easy it is for him to get positive attention by everybody and I'm totally invisible like not once in my life has someone passed by me on the street and made any indication I was there at all

Based chad:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
He will actually 'rape' her she will enjoy then report it to the police to blame 'men' (aka incels) for rape culture even though incels are virgin, its ovER for us

He will actually 'rape' her she will enjoy then report it to the police to blame 'men' (aka incels) for rape culture even though incels are virgin, its ovER for us
Incels must go outside too rape and interact with foids

If they were good friends, they'd help you fucking raping one

just threaten rape theory

he literally went up to a group of high tier Beckys and said "so who am I going to rape tonight" and they all giggled. im 100% not larping

then later we were getting drinks at the bar and three stacey's came up to the bar behind me to order drinks (so they were facing him but I had my back turned to them) and he changed topics in mid convo and said "...well anyway three gorgeous women just came up behind you" loudly and they all giggled and I was too afraid to turn around

when this guy smiles folds have the same reaction as when they see a fucking golden retriever its insane but he's a good guy too. its just so crazy how easy it is for him to get positive attention by everybody and I'm totally invisible like not once in my life has someone passed by me on the street and made any indication I was there at all
I would stop hanging out with them immediately and stop going to clubs/bars. Hanging out with chads is very suifuel, you will lose your sanity.

Looks are life, as they determine the quality of interaction with others.

What a charmed life.

I'm not surprised he's a good guy though. A lot of Chads are pretty good guys tbh. It's hard not to be a peaceful happy chill guy when literally everyone smiles at you and adores you - even when you say the stupidest most offensive shit like in this case.

It's hard to be a good guy when everyone ignores you or is visibly annoyed/upset by you.

I'm not surprised he's a good guy though. A lot of Chads are pretty good guys tbh. It's hard not to be a peaceful happy chill guy when literally everyone smiles at you and adores you - even when you say the stupidest most offensive shit like in this case.

It's hard to be a good guy when everyone ignores you or is visibly annoyed/upset by you.

It's a brutal fact that this guy could literally quote posts off this forum word for word and bitches would still have a positive reaction. They always accuse unattractive men of having hidden motives when they follow bluepilled advice trying to be nice to women. At the same time Chad can just say the most nonsensical and weirdest shit and they will act like he's a saint.

When you show people this they'll say "this is a rare exception yiu can use that as example". Ok then stop using "there was an ugly guy with a woman" as an example.

You cannot rape a woman if you're chad only poor ugly looking beta males stacy would never give a second glance could rape her