Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My chad 'friend' has it so ez

Figthcel

Figthcel

Fap To Fighter Jets to free yourself
★★★★★
A while ago I started going to some fitness group classes. There was another new guy and we started talking and over the weeks became kind of friends.

However, the difference is, he is like 9/10, while I am I don't even know what.

Already on the second class, the second time I met him there, when we were leaving, one girl started talking to him, asking him about school and such - hitting on him.

I wasn't suprised.

Then on the like 4th week, one girl from the class was already following him there, meeting him there, always waiting for him, yet she wasn't his GF.

Another week, I found out that he actually started dating some athlete girl :D The same day, after the class, when he was just stretching on the floor, another beautiful girl went out of her way to help him get up.

Basically, I see him maybe once a week for an hour, but every other week there is a new girl trying to talk to him, helping him, following him. If he wanted, he would only have to ask them for their number and go on a date!

And this is 1 hour per week! Can you imagine his every day? He must have girls approaching him every day! He's a cool guy nonetheless and not brainwashed by all the femoid attention, but obviously I feel like shit next to him. And he has no idea how different our lives are. He can just choose a new femoid daily.

Just be Chad theory

Water is wet and such
Water is wet and such

Should be tagged as SuicideFuel

Literally the 80/20 rule in action

Chad and Stacy live life on easy mode.

iu

Water is wet and such
Water is wet and such

Why am I posting this?

This is the first time in my life when I actually have a Chad 'friend' and I can see on my own how he gets approached all the time. This is the stuff I used to see on TV, but now I see it actually happens. When youre Chad, just walk around in a t-shirt and shorts and girls just come to you on a regular basis.

Different world.

>Having friends
Normie REEEE.

Jk, your post is one of the reasons why I'm afraid to start going to the gym. I cannot imagine how potent of a sui fuel, seeing girls flirt with other men, would be.

>Having friends
Normie REEEE.

Jk, your post is one of the reasons why I'm afraid to start going to the gym. I cannot imagine how potent of a sui fuel, seeing girls flirt with other men, would be.

Well I am a normie to the point where I have a job, I live alone, I have few friends and try to gymmaxx.

But what happens is 1) I get ridiculously skinny 2) make almost no progress while see other younger guys making faster progress 3) see beautiful girls who never look at you and you imagine how poorly they must rate you in their minds 4) see COUPLES at the gym having AMAZING time excercising together.

Everyone must think that "this guy probably doesn't care at all that he is so skinny because he is adult now and probably has a serious GF or even a wife". Then, if you make a friend there, they slowly discover that you actually have nothing + you suck at gymmaxing and there must be something wrong with you, not just physically.

Don't become friends with Chads. You will lose your fucking mind at the amount of sex they are having.

My FORMER Chad friend would show me all of his sext's, nude pictures that girls sent him, this guy could literally have a new girl every night. He could of had 7 girls a week. A Monday girl, Tuesday,,,etc.

Just warning ya it might turn into a nightmare to be friends with Chad's.

Don't become friends with Chads. You will lose your fucking mind at the amount of sex they are having.

My FORMER Chad friend would show me all of his sext's, nude pictures that girls sent him, this guy could literally have a new girl every night. He could of had 7 girls a week. A Monday girl, Tuesday,,,etc.

Just warning ya it might turn into a nightmare to be friends with Chad's.

Thanks. Usually when I hear a colleague bragging about his exgirls (he has a wife now) I get annoyed for a day or two.

The girls could just sense his amazing Personality

Thanks. Usually when I hear a colleague bragging about his exgirls (he has a wife now) I get annoyed for a day or two.

I mean give the guy a chance. He could be a good friend. But if he starts showing you his phone and telling you stories for your mental health might want to cut him off.

I mean give the guy a chance. He could be a good friend. But if he starts showing you his phone and telling you stories for your mental health might want to cut him off.
Just orbit Chad theory.

It does feel a bit annoying to be friend of a Chad. Like, the guy he can talk to, when he doesn't feel like fucking.

I had to stop seeing even my 'ugly' friends because they have GFs. Can't tell them the reason though...