Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my chad friend delivered this blackpill(vomit inducing)

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
last FHO he banged said:

"ahahahah I know you for 2 days and I gave you my ass, my bf of 2 years is still waiting ahhahahah"

he then proceeded to show me pics of the lay

jfl at catching feelings for FHOs

A man that has betabuxed his girlfriend for 2 years can't get laid but chad can sleep with her instantly. This proves that personality dosent matter, if it did then the boyfriend would have had sex All ready instead of the chad that she has known for a day.

If I was Chad I would've found out who her boyfriend was and told him of how much of a slut she was. Fuck any man who helps perpetuate this behavior.

The fate of a beta bux

nausea said:
ahahahahahhahahah
Just wondering, since when was it cool and hip and normie to append "a" before "hahahaha"? I have been wondering this for a long time now, I've seen it happening since last year or something. Does it give more credibility to your pointless keyboard spergout or something?

Crustaciouse said:
A man that has betabuxed his girlfriend for 2 years can't get laid but chad can sleep with her instantly. This proves that personality dosent matter, if it did then the boyfriend would have had sex All ready instead of the chad that she has known for a day.

The boyfriend gets sex if I understand right, just not anal. That’s only for Chad.

Share the pics or it didn't happen.

anoncel said:
Just wondering, since when was it cool and hip and normie to append "a" before "hahahaha"? I have been wondering this for a long time now, I've seen it happening since last year or something. Does it give more credibility to your pointless keyboard spergout or something?

Uh this has been going on for a while I think, and I don't think it has some contrived deeper meaning. It happens to me sometimes because when I type "hahahaa" I generally don't care which finger reaches the keys first and how many times I press each and if the pattern is correct. Love the analysis though lol.

incel scum said:
brutal shit lol

chads deliver blackpills like candy

I got more if you like

The reasons to hate females just increases

incel scum said:
yes please more

this is from another chad ( FHOs throw themselves at him )

one of his roommates, an attractive FHO engaged to some cuck, calls him from the bathroom

he opens the door, she is fingering her pussy, begging him to bang her

he refused, "she was too aggressive" he told me

This is too much. This is way too fucking much.

I swear that being incel is better than being a cuck

Lol if you dont follow the game and be a cuck rhen youre a loser.

If you try to questiom it then you're just a virgin who can't get any. Seriously we need ww3 now

i got tears running down my eyes, how can females be so cruel!

ffs, burn them alive

Crustaciouse said:

she meant anal, not sex

Your name is fitting for the title.

Also that cheating whore should be burned at stake. AWALT.

It's hilarious when normies try to invalidate looks theory by mentioning all of the ugly and average men in relationships. This is exactly what females think of their non chad boyfriends. They are not attracted to them and they exploit them for emotional and financial support. It is only a deadbeat Chad who can sexually satisfy them. They feel more love for the abusive chad they met at a random party than their lifelong boyfriend. What hurts most is the boyfriends are usually perfectly average or above average. Normies suck at rating people and think WWE type guys are ugly. If these men are getting brutally cucked then what hope do we have?

Ugly men don't get women, period.

The boyfriend is probably an inceltears poster preaching left and right it's all about personality.

The best reason to be Chad is to fuck girls like that, tell their boyfriends that they're with a cheating slut, and then ruin said cheating slut's life.
You have to be a special sort of degenerate trash to emotionally destroy someone for that long and not care about them at all.

nausea said:

Those sweet Chad genes for myself so that I can escape this incel prison.

But those betas out there still chasing a Gf