Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Chad cousin vs. my incel cousin

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
I have 2 male cousins one from each side of the family so its a good comparison.

Chad cousin: Makes $380,000 a year in sales. Married a Stacey and has two kids. Then she left him after a long time, but he married another Stacey this time 15 years younger than him.

White Anglo-Saxon, 5'11 or so, father is a Chad, mother is a Stacey. Or at least my aunt and uncle were that when they were younger.

Incel cousin: Never had a job, never went to college. NEET for the last 10 years. Never been on a date, never had a girlfriend.

His parents are nice people too, but both his Mom and Dad were bottom 5% in sexual market value.

My incel cousin is White Anglo-Saxon 6'1 or so.

Intelligence: neither of my cousins is that smart, average at best. Both are quiet and nice guys.

They don't know each other as its the other sides of my family. But if you look at my Chad cousin in 1 second you can see genetic quality. If you look at my incel cousin in 1 second you can see failing genetics.

wtf cope is this shit? married 2 stacies. have 2 kids. probavly will have more with the 2nd stacy.
so what if he goes bald? he had all the life experience incels would never have.
he can go die tomorrow and mog all the trucels in this forum combined
Not denying that, but going from Chadlet to incel is a mental nuclear bomb. It's going to be rough if your life didn't train you for this.

wtf cope is this shit? married 2 stacies. have 2 kids. probavly will have more with the 2nd stacy.

so what if he goes bald? he had all the life experience incels would never have.

he can go die tomorrow and mog all the trucels in this forum combined

Ya you are right his 2nd wife she had a child with him already.
Thing I'm most jealous of my Chad cousin.. he was dating 10/10 white Stacies who were still in highschool when he was in his 20's.

another thread without photos :feelspuke:

Not denying that, but going from Chadlet to incel is a mental nuclear bomb. It's going to be rough if your life didn't train you for this.

He presumably had the very important formative teen experiences, he has experiences with 2 stacies and knows how to successfully flirt with stacies, he has stacy preselection, he will be fine.

im like your incel cousin

My older cousin has a degree in Sociology.