Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My Chad cousin has female admirers at new job

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
I previously mentioned my Chad cousin aged 21 and you clowns said he was just a normie. Well obviously my country's version of a Chad is different to yours.

He started a new job this week and the female office staff who are all in relationships have been commenting on how handsome he is. This enraged me, the sheer double standards of women, if you were talking about females looks at work you would get punished. I explained to my mother that this is a disgrace and that these women are hypocrites. What is worse is that some of these women are 19 years older and 12 years older than him.

What was your mother's reaction to this? My family usually agrees that today's females are without shame and a disgrace to what society used to be.

the women in your country have lower standards for handsome probably

What is worse is that some of these women are 19 years older and 12 years older than him.
That is sexual harassment. Those creepy old pedophile witches tried to groom your poor cousin, report them to FBI.

I've seen this shit over and over again in office environments. If a new guy comes in and he's good looking enough, girls will make any excuse to be in his line of sight. If one has the looks, there is really no work involved in getting a girl

I previously mentioned my Chad cousin aged 21 and you clowns said he was just a normie. Well obviously my country's version of a Chad is different to yours.

He started a new job this week and the female office staff who are all in relationships have been commenting on how handsome he is. This enraged me, the sheer double standards of women, if you were talking about females looks at work you would get punished. I explained to my mother that this is a disgrace and that these women are hypocrites. What is worse is that some of these women are 19 years older and 12 years older than him.
Dont mind the Retards who think you have to be a white male model to slay pussy for free :feelsmage: