Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Chad best friend dropped his Plain Jane gf for a 10/10 and she's devastated

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
This happened a while ago and it's a story I've never told on here. Basically my best friend is a chad and I've been living in his shadow for 20 years with girls but am kind of use to it now as sad as that is.

A few years ago he got with a girl who is a 5 or 6/10 or 7 at her very best with makeup and dressed up. He got with her because he was low on confidence due to his last 9/10 girlfriend cheating on him so he wanted a "safe" and homely girlfriend who he could live with. Anyway the new girl was a nice enough girl (primary school teacher, did charity work in africa, always helping others out etc) to me all the time and understood my problems and we got on well. Even though she was 27 he was the first real boyfriend she ever had (hanging on for chad).

However after 4 years together a literal 10/10 girl started in their workplace and took a real liking to him. She said she wouldn't be with him unless he dropped his girlfriend. He was ripped apart emotionally but in the end he told his girlfriend that he didn't want to be with her anymore so she broke down and threatened suicide and said she would do anything she could to "repair their relationship" not realising that the main issue is that she simply couldn't compete with the new girl looks wise. So he couldn't drop her because she was worried about what she'd do to herself so carried on seeing both. Eventually the new girl found out about the old girl so contacted her and told her everything. So the old girl splits up with him and is really upset to the brink of suicide apparently.

She thinks that he has split up with the new 10/10 girl so is still in contact with him sending him emails about how depressed she is while she goes on a trip around the world to "rediscover herself" and says that her confidence is destroyed. Meanwhile he is still seeing the 10/10 girl and they now have a baby and a house together and are doing great whereas plain Jane is still throwing a pity party and is depressed and now her looks really are going downhill because shes 32 and putting weight on.

Morale of the story is:-

1. She held on for chad for dear life while men who were on her level spend their nights looking in the mirror thinking "I look decent at least, why don't decent looking girls like me?"

2. Being a friendly girl who does charity work doesn't make you any better fucking looking like she thinks. She could fucking cure cancer but would still be average. Why don't women understand this? I think the nicer the woman the more cunt friends she has inflating her ego telling her how gorgeous she is. Niceness is not equal to looks.

3. If she would have gone for someone on her looks level then this likely wouldn't have happened because that guy would know he couldn't do better so would treat her like a princess

4. She is now getting a taste of what I have felt for 33 years and can't handle it for 2 years never mind 33

the 5 6/10 girl quickly learnt about the blackpill

why do you stay with a Chad friend.
Why do people torture themselves like that

A femoid wouldn't last a day as a man.

> Is an incel

> Hangs out with chad

How can you take it?

why do you stay with a Chad friend.
Why do people torture themselves like that

Didn't have much choice. When we were in secondary (high) school he was a friend but not a best friend and then when we went to college I only knew him and a couple of others so we stuck together and ended up best friends. At age 16 in the UK we go to college which is seperate from school and a lot of people from my school didn't go.

He is chad but has supported me through a lot and is genuinely upset by my problems so it's mainly because he's a good friend.

Although it has been torture when we go to bars and even ugly girls look right through me at him. But saying that I have other friends who don't look as good as him and girls look through me at them too.

Fucking ungrateful Chads.
I'd kill for a loving girlfriend and these guys just... AGH! I HATE THEM!

WHY CAN'T MY PLANE JANE ONEITIS GIVE ME THE TIME OF THE DAY

Imagine being the guy that comes after Chad. Her heart is absolutely shattered, she might get some norwood 3 betabux provider but he will never be able to match up physically or emotionally.

JFL @ charity work in Africa. What a waste of time, the locals there don't maintain the wells and pumps that get built, they just let them fall apart when the whites go home. The women that go often end up getting a train of BBC as well since its another continent so why not, no-one back home will know about it.

Best part

It is bud.

One thing I meant to mention is that the point is female hypergamy damages females too. She was planning on marrying this guy but now her life is destroyed and she is alone and miserable and past it

She wasted her prime years that could have been spent on finding an average guy to fall in love with her average self on a guy who was way out of her league and now her prime years have gone.

As someone who considers myself average this fucking offends me because what if all women thought like this...oh wait a fucking minute they do. Hence the problem with this fucking world. The feelings that she is feeling right now should be extracted from her brain, copied and injected into the brains of every girl before they are old enough to have boyfriends to teach them what could happen.

Fucking ungrateful Chads.
I'd kill for a loving girlfriend and these guys just... AGH! I HATE THEM!

The thing is though if she had gone for an average guy this likely wouldn't have happened. Plus he did try to break up with her.

Imagine being the guy that comes after Chad. Her heart is absolutely shattered, she might get some norwood 3 betabux provider but he will never be able to match up physically or emotionally.

JFL @ charity work in Africa. What a waste of time, the locals there don't maintain the wells and pumps that get built, they just let them fall apart when the whites go home. The women that go often end up getting a train of BBC as well since its another continent so why not, no-one back home will know about it.

I suppose that's at least something for him though. The best part about things like this is that it forces average and ugly women into their correct positions.

And ye charity work sounds like virtue signalling all over to me ha.

The thing is though if she had gone for an average guy this likely wouldn't have happened. Plus he did try to break up with her.
Yeah, this what happens when you only want a hypergamous Chad.
An incel for example, would be loyal until he dies.

I suppose that's at least something for him though. The best part about things like this is that it forces average and ugly women into their correct positions.

In 10-15 years she will be writing a Daily Mail FeMail article about why she doesn't want sex, or why she wants to try polyamory, or some other bullshit excuse to get out of sleeping with her genetically inferior husband. She will get fat and miserable until she can divorce him, take most of his shit, and then she will suddenly start working out and losing weight and "finding herself" whilst getting fucked by thirsty 20 year old chads who just want sex. She will be on a lifetime prescription of anti-depressants and will eventually lose her mind completely by the time she is 60.

Nobody wins here.

It is bud.

One thing I meant to mention is that the point is female hypergamy damages females too. She was planning on marrying this guy but now her life is destroyed and she is alone and miserable and past it

She wasted her prime years that could have been spent on finding an average guy to fall in love with her average self on a guy who was way out of her league and now her prime years have gone.

As someone who considers myself average this fucking offends me because what if all women thought like this...oh wait a fucking minute they do. Hence the problem with this fucking world. The feelings that she is feeling right now should be extracted from her brain, copied and injected into the brains of every girl before they are old enough to have boyfriends to teach them what could happen.

Very true. Women have ridiculous standards and expect men to conform to them. When is the last time you ever saw a woman get told to improve herself?

Probably thinks she's a "female incel" now. Divine retribution for all those looksmatched guys she surely rejected over the years.

In 10-15 years she will be writing a Daily Mail FeMail article about why she doesn't want sex, or why she wants to try polyamory, or some other bullshit excuse to get out of sleeping with her genetically inferior husband. She will get fat and miserable until she can divorce him, take most of his shit, and then she will suddenly start working out and losing weight and "finding herself" whilst getting fucked by thirsty 20 year old chads who just want sex. She will be on a lifetime prescription of anti-depressants and will eventually lose her mind completely by the time she is 60.

Nobody wins here.

This is so accurate holy shit

Very true. Women have ridiculous standards and expect men to conform to them. When is the last time you ever saw a woman get told to improve herself?

Definitely. I almost felt with her though that because she was such a friendly person who was intelligent and came from a good family that she felt she deserved a man who looked good enough to match her goodness. But the fact that you've left so many men to rot alone in itself makes you NOT a good person.

This is more bullshit that the movie business feeds us - whenever the leading girl is a very good person she is eventually rewarded with a man whose good looks match her goodness. That's fine as long as the leading girl is beautiful herself because then they are a match but average girls in real life equate themselves to these girls. There are average guys who are just as nice as the best looking guys too.

Yeah, this what happens when you only want a hypergamous Chad.
An incel for example, would be loyal until he dies.

True I'd treat a girl who loved me like a princess but they see me like a fucking frog.

Stories like this bring a tear to my eye and a smile to my face

Nobody wins here.

Haha. Very true. I doubt she'll be fucking chads though. I believe her confidence is destroyed but it's her own doing.

Definitely. I almost felt with her though that because she was such a friendly person who was intelligent and came from a good family that she felt she deserved a man who looked good enough to match her goodness. But the fact that you've left so many men to rot alone in itself makes you NOT a good person.

This is more bullshit that the movie business feeds us - whenever the leading girl is a very good person she is eventually rewarded with a man whose good looks match her goodness. That's fine as long as the leading girl is beautiful herself because then they are a match but average girls in real life equate themselves to these girls. There are average guys who are just as nice as the best looking guys too.

Women would say that the movie business is actually the opposite. That ugly guys get with beautiful women.

You see, for women it's always "unreasonable standards." "Men need to be more realistic." But when guys say they don't have GFs they get the constant platitude of "work on yourself."

Probably thinks she's a "female incel" now. Divine retribution for all those looksmatched guys she surely rejected over the years.

Sure is. Shame she doesn't even realise this though. I wish I had a chance to sit her down an tell her the whole reason why this happened:-

6/10 girl is not good enough for 10/10 man long term. Simple.

It may make her sad but would also help her and maybe make her lower her standards. No doubt she's being told by her family that she's just as good as the new girl and that it was just a relationship issue, not her looks, she's good enough for anyone she wants, all that shit.

I also remember when she was still with my friend she told me that before they got together this guy tried to message her in work, basically flirting/showing some interest in a nice enough way. She quickly blew him off in a friendly way of course. The guy in question is average but she acted like he was disgusting when she explained the story.

Amazing, I hope that slut kills herself after being dumped by chad.

Rape the girl or make a body pillow of her, that'd be a nice way to show how Chads should've been aborted

Another degenerate committing infidelity. He needs to be beheaded.

Silly whores deserve it for not going for their looksmatch.

Women would say that the movie business is actually the opposite. That ugly guys get with beautiful women.

You see, for women it's always "unreasonable standards." "Men need to be more realistic." But when guys say they don't have GFs they get the constant platitude of "work on yourself."

I'm not so sure though. I think the best example is that Twilight shite. Kristen Stewart, who is clearly meant to represent every plain Jane bitch in high school manages to get with Ultra Vampire Chad.

That skewed how women think even more.

Women feed us those lines to keep us in line I think.

Amazing, I hope that slut kills herself after being dumped by chad.

Nah I'd rather she just found a good average man and forget the delusion that she's good enough for Chad. That'd be good for a guy like him. I don't wish death on anyone.

I think that she deserves the pain she's enduring. Hypergamy clouds judgement, she couldn't keep a 10/10 Chad indefinitely. On average, women have no empathy but they cannot stand when they are treated the same way they treat men.

Wow, quality post man. I like to read such posts or real life stories. I have seen many women try to do it. They will try to go after the chad instead of their looksmatch and when chad dumps them they go crazy. A great example of blackpill for femoids.

Does she actually realize that the new girl is more attractive than her? That he left her because she's not good looking enough or is she blue pilled about it all?

Your friend is a POS for using her like that. However, she's an idiot as well.

Let's all cope about her "imminent" suicide...

once a chad leaves a girl, then that girl is ruined, she will only ever want another chad and won't settle for her looksmatch, she may settle for a betabux but she will never respect or have feelings for him like chad, he is just a temporary placeholder while she holds out for chad

2. Being a friendly girl who does charity work doesn't make you any better fucking looking like she thinks. She could fucking cure cancer but would still be average. Why don't women understand this? I think the nicer the woman the more cunt friends she has inflating her ego telling her how gorgeous she is. Niceness is not equal to looks.

that aplie to men to,dudes stop coping about thinking that being good person is a reason to be loved,love is irational and people seek people that are interesting (atractive,powerfull,wealth,with charisma,with comoon interest etc)

He should’ve stayed with the Plain Jane only because the way you describe her, well, she sounds like a homely keeper. These are very rare but of course only Chads and super lucky guys get to have these.

Good luck to him being with a chick that’s so hot that every male above him will want to have a shot with her, specially if he doesn’t like getting cheated on.

I don't ever get mad at 10/10 bombshells to be honest. Under the whole "it's only fair if people chase their looksmatch" idea, these girls are justified in chasing Chad.

Plain Jane learned a valuable lesson

Oh fuck off. She would have done the same to us and way worse if she could.
POS was too strong of a word. I just disagree with the notion of settling in relationships. Man or woman

inb4 she names her future child after him