Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My Chad Acquaintance Got Cucked by his "Virgin" GF

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
Turns out, she's a VINO (VIRGIN IN NAME ONLY)

She later admitted that when she said she was a virgin, she meant she never had full on sex. She kissed her highschool crush and touched his dick through his pants when they were in the car together.

ITS OVER EVEN FOR CHAD

But this is lifefuel for me because I was hoping this guy would suffer for having life so easy.

Women virginity is a myth as in no woman coming out of high school is actually a virign but a coping lying sluts, the fate of all Chad's is to recieve proto-Chads sloppy secondsl. But then again Chad already got to defile his fair share of teen girls so he got his anyway its ovER

How is this lifefuel? You are incel still and he is not...

How did chad react to that information?

How is this lifefuel? You are incel still and he is not...
Because he's dating a whore, at least im not with a whore. He thought he had a virgin but she basically fucked another guy.

How did chad react to that information?
Chad already got his share of virigns in HS its not like he needs to fuck some trad thot to raise a family. He fucks bitches and if there is any spawn its her problem (if it doesn't become an abortioncel)

that feeling when no hymen break

Also why is an "aquintance" sharing so much personal detail with you, it sounds like a one sided friendship to me

Because he's dating a whore, at least im not with a whore. He thought he had a virgin but she basically fucked another guy.
So you'll reject whores and only go for virgins? Might as well buy lottery tickets and expect to win.

He's dating a whore? Didn't you unabashedly admit to me of wanting to provide for a slut? You want to betabuxx, stop being a hypocrite.
Yes but im a 2/10, he's an 8/10, he has different standards.

It would be like how I'm happy dating a whale, but if chad found out his blind date was a bit chubby he'd be upset.

Also why is an "aquintance" sharing so much personal detail with you, it sounds like a one sided friendship to me
He's not, my friend who's in a fraternity is seeing all this shit from their Frat groupchat and showing me.

Turns out, she's a VINO (VIRGIN IN NAME ONLY)

She later admitted that when she said she was a virgin, she meant she never had full on sex. She kissed her highschool crush and touched his dick through his pants when they were in the car together.

ITS OVER EVEN FOR CHAD

But this is lifefuel for me because I was hoping this guy would suffer for having life so easy.
How many Chad friends u got ? :feelsseriously:

I'm really trying to understand how this is lifefuel...He'll most likely get over it, or as a Chad pursue a different woman.
Yeah, he'll definitely find a foid who's a LITERAL KISSLESS VIRGIN

How many Chad friends u got ? :feelsseriously:
How can a Chad befriend an incel? Is that even a thing.. OP is good looking enough for multiple Chads to want to be his friend.

I bet he didn't even try to restore his honor by beating her, right?

If she isn't disciplined, she will undoubtedly cheat on him later.

Chad already got his share of virigns in HS its not like he needs to fuck some trad thot to raise a family. He fucks bitches and if there is any spawn its her problem (if it doesn't become an abortioncel)
this is how it works
most chads don't actually care about a woman's virginity, sex is trivial to them

Thx for this information

She's trickle-truthing. She sucked, fucked, took anal, and maybe "just once" got fucked in the pussy so her hymen's gone. In reality, she's a 2-digit body counter at best.