Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My case is extreme, I have ZERO social life, ZERO friends, ZERO social circles.

• Thread starter littlemanhikicel
  • Start date
If job agencies have your CV or resume, they'll hold onto it until they find a job for you. Did they give you any kind of competencies test?
No.
Man is a social animal, yet when he is a loner and nobody from the tribe can overhear what he is saying to himself he is the most aware of his predicament and what the world around him really is like.Once you are blackpilled its hard to find friends because you know that most people only tolerate eachother to elevate their status among the tribe to be able to find a mate to spread his seed
yes man, ppl use you or ignore you.

They didn't? I think they're supposed to. This is tough to get to the bottom of without knowing which agency you filed with.
some time ago since I don't use job agency, I sending CV via online or in the work place.

some time ago since I don't use job agency, I sending CV via online or in the work place.

Are you saying you didn't use a job agency in the past? You should use a job agency now.

I really don't think many people have friends these days past a few locals they grew up with and got backstabbed by.

Stacy and Chad are in no long lasting relationships.
Normies wage slave to the point they got work friends but not anyone else

Problem with incels is we have nothing to offer anyone else so it's hard to get work and a booty call.

The world has turned to shit imo.

I lived like that since i was born, and so what, needing anyone in your life is weakness

so do most people on this site

and to build friendships, social circles you must even have a job to buy clothes, go out to bars, etc.
Even a friend can help you get a job and in my case I don't even have that possibility, because I don't have friends in real life.
The only person I am interacting with is my mother. it's over.
I feel ya. I'm 50 and have been the same way my whole life.

I prefer associal life

Man is a social animal, yet when he is a loner and nobody from the tribe can overhear what he is saying to himself he is the most aware of his predicament and what the world around him really is like.Once you are blackpilled its hard to find friends because you know that most people only tolerate eachother to elevate their status among the tribe to be able to find a mate to spread his seed
:yes:
Even having a job won’t get you friends. I’ve been wage cucking for 4 years now, still have zero friends after trying to make some.
This!

I’m on a college campus and still can’t manage to make more than one acquaintance

I’m on a college campus and still can’t manage to make more than one acquaintance
suifuel those college campus. Well it's better one acquaintance than nothing.

consider yourself fortunate, Buddha was the same
Mara's daughter Tanha addressed the Lord (Buddha) in verse:​
"Is it because you are sunk in sorrow,That you meditate in the woods?​
Because you have lost wealth or pine for it.​
Or committed some crime in the village?​
Why don't you make friends with people?
Why don't you form any intimate ties?"
[The Lord (Buddha):]​
"Having conquered the army of the pleasant and agreeable.​
Meditating alone, I discovered bliss.​
The attainment of the goal, the peace of the heart. 325​
Therefore I don't make friends with people.
Nor will I form any intimate ties."
Its expectations and peer pressure in our marketing driven CULTure that you need so many friends, need to be doing xyz, need to have lost virginity by age xyz, that creates much of the discontent and self hatred in this society.

Even If you manage to live up to the expectations of where you should be by your age it doesn't end. By mid 20's to 30 you'll see friends getting married, having kids, needing a better vehicle, getting a house. Its stressful and expensive meeting peoples expectations of where you should be and competing with them on some level.

I think its also why school kids commit suicide in countries like Japan, they aren't meeting standards of grades expected and their entire life value is placed on that hierarchy judgement system.

Last edited:

You have us and though thats not much thats a little bit more than nothing my friend.

I used to love Lord of the Rings back when I was bluepilled. Cool battle scenes and epic fantasy world and all that.

Now I can't even watch it anymore because as an ugly incel, I identify with the orcs.

I mean, they were born ugly. They had no choice in the matter. And they're hunted down and genocided without mercy by the chad Rohirrim and Gondorians because...well, they're ugly.

Just like fucking real life.

consider yourself fortunate, Buddha was the same
Mara's daughter Tanha addressed the Lord (Buddha) in verse:​
"Is it because you are sunk in sorrow,That you meditate in the woods?​
Because you have lost wealth or pine for it.​
Or committed some crime in the village?​
Why don't you make friends with people?
Why don't you form any intimate ties?"
[The Lord (Buddha):]​
"Having conquered the army of the pleasant and agreeable.​
Meditating alone, I discovered bliss.​
The attainment of the goal, the peace of the heart. 325​
Therefore I don't make friends with people.
Nor will I form any intimate ties."
Its expectations and peer pressure in our marketing driven CULTure that you need so many friends, need to be doing xyz, need to have lost virginity by age xyz, that creates much of the discontent and self hatred in this society.

Even If you manage to live up to the expectations of where you should be by your age it doesn't end. By mid 20's to 30 you'll see friends getting married, having kids, needing a better vehicle, getting a house. Its stressful and expensive meeting peoples expectations of where you should be and competing with them on some level.

I think its also why school kids commit suicide in countries like Japan, they aren't meeting standards of grades expected and their entire life value is placed on that hierarchy judgement system.
Yes you're right society has a lot to do with that pressure of having to do certain things at X age, having these things at X age.
I used to love Lord of the Rings back when I was bluepilled. Cool battle scenes and epic fantasy world and all that.

Now I can't even watch it anymore because as an ugly incel, I identify with the orcs.

I mean, they were born ugly. They had no choice in the matter. And they're hunted down and genocided without mercy by the chad Rohirrim and Gondorians because...well, they're ugly.

Just like fucking real life.
True, I usually sympathize a lot with the "villains."

For that age I want to live far away from the city. I'm trapped here.
Yeah a long time ago i used to live out in the country It did help me to be more at peace and grow as a person.