Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My case is extreme, I have ZERO social life, ZERO friends, ZERO social circles.

• Thread starter littlemanhikicel
  • Start date
littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
and to build friendships, social circles you must even have a job to buy clothes, go out to bars, etc.
Even a friend can help you get a job and in my case I don't even have that possibility, because I don't have friends in real life.
The only person I am interacting with is my mother. it's over.

Even having a job won’t get you friends. I’ve been wage cucking for 4 years now, still have zero friends after trying to make some.

you're welcome

Even having a job won’t get you friends. I’ve been wage cucking for 4 years now, still have zero friends after trying to make some.
I worked in the past And I couldn't make friends either. afterwards I have become a person with no interest in trying those things due to ostracism.

you're welcome
thanks bro.

I don't like ostrichesism

You have us and though thats not much thats a little bit more than nothing my friend.

Tbh..... My mom buys most of my clothes, and I have never been to a bar or "meet up either".

You have us and though thats not much thats a little bit more than nothing my friend.

yes here is the most relatable place in my life.
Tbh..... My mom buys most of my clothes, and I have never been to a bar or "meet up either".
yes if I don't have work my mom do that for me too.
i never been in a disco but bars here are usually manly places , you can see soccer on tv and eat food not like stupid disco only drinks.

Same bro... to make friends you already need friends. Normies can see right through you if you pretend to be normie too.

Same bro... to make friends you already need friends. Normies can see right through you if you pretend to be normie too.
This sucks. If you don't make friends early enough, you are friendless for the rest of your life.

This sucks. If you don't make friends early enough, you are friendless for the rest of your life.
Basically. Even my perfectly NT older sibling only has a handful of scattered friends because we moved so much growing up.

You're born with friends Tbh. I see no other logical reason to why we're friendless. Even Eliot had "friends" from the get go. its almost like outcasts are born with a certain pheromone that tells other people to butfo.

You're born with friends Tbh. I see no other logical reason to why we're friendless. Even Eliot had "friends" from the get go. its almost like outcasts are born with a certain pheromone that tells other people to butfo.
Everything in life is almost based on birth. Life is stupid and cruel.

Just put yourself out there bro..

Over for zerocels

You're eternally ruined.

Not as extreme as you think. Many, many men

same tbh
the magic of friendship is fucking dark arts

Would be nice if there were some circles for autistic hobbies in my town
The closest thing i ever witnessed like that was anime club in hs but even that was filled exclusively with fujoshits.
No people to crack a cold one with and play some old games. No arcade to hang around and fight for shmup highscores. I dont even know how one would go about organizing shit like that even. If there are other loners out there im pretty sure none of us uses cuckbook or anything.
I remember one time i went around town and used free advertisement boards in supermarkets to look for someone to play borderlands with.
Its all in vain. Even dorks didnt want me in their groups when i was in school, cause they didnt want to magnet bullies their way.

pretty same here, just rope left, nothing else

I have ZERO social life, ZERO friends, ZERO social circles.

me too man

Would be nice if there were some circles for autistic hobbies in my town
The closest thing i ever witnessed like that was anime club in hs but even that was filled exclusively with fujoshits.
No people to crack a cold one with and play some old games. No arcade to hang around and fight for shmup highscores. I dont even know how one would go about organizing shit like that even. If there are other loners out there im pretty sure none of us uses cuckbook or anything.
I remember one time i went around town and used free advertisement boards in supermarkets to look for someone to play borderlands with.
Its all in vain. Even dorks didnt want me in their groups when i was in school, cause they didnt want to magnet bullies their way.
yes I meet some "alternative nerdy ppl" a couple years ago and guess what they usually ignored me in chat. And in person was worse it's like I have to make an effort and I quit. the only foid of the group had a bf that not was one of them jfl.

i wish we could all be in an incel island and just live our days there among the blackpilled.

Believe me, friends are OVERRATED! Friends are basically strangers who knows your deepest secrets and desires and, once, your friendship is ended all your secrets and private life will be in the public domaine jfl and they'll use your weakness to destroy you cuz humans are crual by nature. Loneliness is horrible, I know, but friendship is not going to make you happier especially if you don't behave and think like normies. Accept your fate with bravery fellow incel cuz you cannot change your life! Always remember that your life is predetermined by your genetics.

Believe me, friends are OVERRATED! Friends are basically strangers who knows your deepest secrets and desires and, once, your friendship is ended all your secrets and private life will be in the public domaine jfl and they'll use your weakness to destroy you cuz humans are crual by nature. Loneliness is horrible, I know, but friendship is not going to make you happier especially if you don't behave and think like normies. Accept your fate with bravery fellow incel cuz you cannot change your life! Always remember that your life is predetermined by your genetics.
yes I've gotten used to loneliness, but there are times when it hurts to be like this. and be disoriented when you interact with someone, you know not to be on the "wave" and things like that, all that is unpleasant.

yes I've gotten used to loneliness, but there are times when it hurts to be like this. and be disoriented when you interact with someone, you know not to be on the "wave" and things like that, all that is unpleasant.

Join a local video game club. Works okay for me.

I got one friend in senior hs

We're your friends and you're in our social circle :cryfeels:

Join a local video game club. Works okay for me.
Believe me where I live theres no video game communities. otaku communities yes but they are too normies for my taste, I even failed in a group that I meet a couple years ago. They ignore me so hard.
I got one friend in senior hs
that's something
We're your friends and you're in our social circle :cryfeels:
yes bro you're right:feelsautistic:, but I mean in person is unpleasant going alone to everywhere.

Believe me where I live theres no video game communities. otaku communities yes but they are too normies for my taste, I even failed in a group that I meet a couple years ago. They ignore me so hard.

that's something

yes bro you're right:feelsautistic:, but I mean in person is unpleasant going alone to everywhere.
Video game communities have been taken over. The only place you can go to now if you are ugly is incel forums.

Video game communities have been taken over. The only place you can go to now if you are ugly is incel forums.
yes that's truth. I never been in a community where I interact so much like this.

Nicely said. Everything is fucked

I would even say it is less possible to make friends if you have to slave away.

I would even say it is less possible to make friends if you have to slave away.
Yes because work is full of normies I get that. But at least you have money to spend it.

If you need a job, are there no agencies to check in with?

If you need a job, are there no agencies to check in with?
yes theres online and physical but I can't find a job, I only have a degree in a two-year course that I ended recently but it has not helped me at all.

and to build friendships, social circles you must even have a job to buy clothes, go out to bars, etc.
Even a friend can help you get a job and in my case I don't even have that possibility, because I don't have friends in real life.

How old are you?

yes theres online and physical but I can't find a job, I only have a degree in a two-year course that I ended recently but it has not helped me at all.

But in both Europe and America you can get a job with as little as a typing test. If you're taking a degree to an employment agency, you're overqualified.

But in both Europe and America you can get a job with as little as a typing test. If you're taking a degree to an employment agency, you're overqualified.
I can't found a job , I give curriculums phisical and online and nothing.

What does "give curriculums" mean?
Curriculum Vitae I give that to the manager or workers in the store or work places , and other CV via emails or job webs.

Curriculum Vitae I give that to the manager or workers in the store or work places , and other CV via emails or job webs.

If job agencies have your CV or resume, they'll hold onto it until they find a job for you. Did they give you any kind of competencies test?

Man is a social animal, yet when he is a loner and nobody from the tribe can overhear what he is saying to himself he is the most aware of his predicament and what the world around him really is like.Once you are blackpilled its hard to find friends because you know that most people only tolerate eachother to elevate their status among the tribe to be able to find a mate to spread his seed