Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My career goal

• Thread starter RemoveNormalfags
  • Start date
RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
My only goal is to become a NEET :feelskek:
NEET is my dream job

good luck with that wagie wagie

I've been on NEETbux for years and years, the way to go :cool:
Government or parents?

I want to become a NEET but I don’t have any good reasons to and my parents will not accept it.

I'm not sure if my parents would let me NEET tbh

I'm not sure if my parents would let me NEET tbh
That is my biggest problem right now.
I need to somehow convince them, so I can finally quit my job and NEET in peace.

Win lotto + neet = awesome mode ngl

I wish I won millions. Doesnt have to be too much. Maybe 10-20 million. Then I'd just stay at home and gymmax, vidya max, and mmo max.
Win lotto + neet = awesome mode ngl

how can you live in netherlands and go to uni with you subhuman height?? :reeeeee:
Easy, I’m taking an English course instead of a Dutch course even though I can speak Dutch myself.
A bunch of ethnics in my class but there are still other Europeans who mog me.
By the way I took the English course since I wanted to leave NL after graduating.
I think so this fake weeb is lying to me for too long it's time for me to beat his ass
:feelsseriously: Ok decembercel.

I wish I won the lottery

Work should be abolished

any cels here actually want to careermaxx?
@PPEcel @Anonymous MG

Sadly, NEET is a meme, but basementcels only fully realize that after a failed suicide attempt.

I only plan to work full time for 20 years, if i am still alive then i will work 20 hours a week. Even if i inherited my fathers house i could still pay the bills with part time work as there is no mortgage or rent to pay for it.

@PPEcel @Anonymous MG

when i was in high school i thought i wanted to get into investment banking and later private equity, but i just didn't like the Chad culture of finance

i'm now thinking about staying in academia, moving around think tanks, political consulting, the sorts. politics excites me. number-crunching doesn't.

or maybe i should just live off my parents' money and drink until i die

Government or parents?

I want to become a NEET but I don’t have any good reasons to and my parents will not accept it.
Both. Government pays me disabilitybux and my mum puts a chunk in my account twice a month.

Are you an adultcel? If so, sod what your parents think bro, it's your life. Plus life as an Incel is pretty shit anyway so if NEETbuxxing makes you even a little happier then go for it. Just pretend to be a Mentalcel, fake a suicide attempt, should get you NEETbux for a while, pending on what country you live in.

Just my opinion.

Just pretend to be a Mentalcel, fake a suicide attempt, should get you NEETbux for a while, pending on what country you live in.
It seems like this is my only option but I don't want to be sent to a mental hospital or be put on jewpills.

It seems like this is my only option but I don't want to be sent to a mental hospital or be put on jewpills.
You probably won't be sectioned unless you're an immediate danger to others, if they section you for a sucide attempt then yeah, it sucks in the short term being in there but when you get out it's pretty much lifelong NEETbux. The government (I'm talking U.K as I live here) will pretty much stay off your back, just keep going to the doctor's every now and then saying you're extremely depressed/sucidal thoughts, it looks good on your records if the government ever wanna assess you for work capability.

If they stick you on meds, just flush them down the toilet and say you've taken them. I like my meds tbh, I'm not that depressed but I pretend I am as they give me allsorts of stuff that whacks me out lol.

Best of luck anyway bro.

good luck with that wagie wagie
OP get back in your cagie! :feelsclown:
tomorrow...
CEF84A5E 6655 4EEC 8CFA D1656E7F7AA7

@PPEcel @Anonymous MG
Yeah, I would like to careermaxx as I would likely be earning over $200,000/year mid-career if I get my Ph.D. as I have planned. I need enough cash for copes and along with that I genuinely enjoy what I do, besides if I didn't pursue it I wouldn't have a chance to finance my research in machine learning as I would like to.