Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My car almost blew up on motorway. Chadlite came to my rescue? Strangers help. Made car limp home.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-
So I was travelling back from a long day at work (9 hours work, or 10 hours with commute time) 32 miles from home.

My car has been mechanically sketchy, but was ok for local errands or jobs. Loud whirring from the engine fans suggest engine about to explode.

On a motorway going home (freeway USA or autobahn Deutschland) my car bonnet started to flume thick white smoke causing cars behind me to swerve and brake like a hollywood stunt film and I could barely see the road ahead myself. I managed to drift into a side road but because of the radio didn't realise the temperature of my engine was off the charts.

My engine cut out a mere 3 seconds and I grind to a halt. This could've been sketchy cause cops can close a motorway and demand I call breakdown, affecting my insurance and breakdown premiums. (Not to mention I'd also had two cans of post work beer for a DUI drink drive charge).

As I grind to a halt a chadlite pulls up and says "dude I thought your car was on fire!!! Are you ok?".
Me- "yeah my engine has fuel, oil, water, engine coolant management issues, not ideal for long journeys"
We agree best medicine is to leave the engine off to cool and try again in 30 minutes with bottled water as a temporary solution.

Anyways 3 pitstops from fast food joints for water and me road raging yokel twats slowing me up with cogestion from incompetent driving (like braking at a green light with no cars ahead) causing further overheating due to engine idling I make it home (4th stop) and smoke appears but disappears.

Tomorrow, going to fix up my car and keep jobs closer to home.

Disaster avoided.

But question? Why did the chadlite help me?

Last edited:
So I was travelling back from a long day at work (9 hours work, or 10 hours with commute time) 32 miles from home.

My car has been mechanically sketchy, but was ok for local errands or jobs. Loud whirring from the engine fans suggest engine about to explode.

On a motorway going home (freeway USA or autobahn Deutschland) my car bonnet started to flume thick white smoke causing cars behind me to swerve and brake like a hollywood stunt film and I could barely see the road ahead myself. I managed to drift into a side road but because of the radio didn't realise the temperature of my engine was off the charts.

My engine cut out a mere 3 seconds and I grind to a halt. This could've been sketchy cause cops can close a motorway and demand I call breakdown, affecting my insurance and breakdown premiums. (Not to mention I'd also had two cans of post work beer for a DUI drink drive charge).

As I grind to a halt a chadlite pulls up and says "dude I thought your car was on fire!!! Are you ok?".
Me- "yeah my engine has fuel, oil, water, engine coolant management issues, not ideal for long journeys"
We agree best medicine is to leave the engine off to cool and try again in 30 minutes with bottled water as a temporary solution.

Anyways 3 pitstops from fast food joints for water and me road raging yokel twats slowing me up with cogestion from incompetent driving (like braking at a green light with no cars ahead) causing further overheating due to engine idling I make it home (4th stop) and smoke appears but disappears.

Disaster avoided.

Coz he's not a foid

Disaster avoided.

Coz he's not a foid

He probably also likes Psygnosis games and just so happened to know you did too with his built-in personality detector.

Coz he's not a foid

Are you saying women can't do non-selfish, altruistic actions and will only help males if they want to fuck him?

giphy.gif

He probably also likes Psygnosis games and just so happened to know you did too with his built-in personality detector.

That and the smoke looked like a car about to blow in Destruction Derby (bowl stage) just added to the aesthetic.

@LastGerman thoughts?

@LastGerman thoughts?

Just another brag thread, so that someone can mention that they can drive, have a driver licence and a car. @rightfulcel seriously, what is up with all those stories? All jokes aside, I think people here who talk about this are legit want to brag about it. There is no point in mentioning it.
All those threads are completely pointless. He also mentioned his workplace specifically.
I find it kinda interesting. When someone can drive or has a job, they are mentioning it specifically while instead a man who has to rely on public transportation will avoid talking about it.

Last edited:
Just another brag thread, so that someone can mention that they can drive, have a driver licence and a car. @rightfulcel seriously, what is up with all those stories? All jokes aside, I think people here who talk about this are legit want to brag about it. There is no point in mentioning it.
All those thread are completely pointless. He also mentioned his workplace specifically.
I find it kinda interesting. When someone can drive or has a job, they are mentioning it specifically while instead a man who has to rely on public transportation will avoid talking about it.
They do it the same way tall people say "I am 6"6 but hit my head off the door teehee". Its not the story rather the car. The storys are terrible.

All those thread are completely pointless. He also mentioned his workplace specifically.
This is true tbh, I don't even want to mention how I take the bus and still doing studies most people have graduated from years ago.