Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Business Law Book is Advocating Polyamory

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I can't even read a book about the fucking law without these degenerates advocating adultery to me.

WW3 NOW!

Business school is teeming with chads and stacies wtf are you doing

Jesus Christ. Post a pic?

Kim Jon un needs to nuke us all

Jesus Christ. Post a pic?
I will in a couple hours I don't have the book with me right now.

The section is about ethics and how they can change from individual to individual (A lie, morals are always self-evident by the fruit they bear). And the example they give essentially reads "I might think that monogamy is wrong because it goes against human nature. Therefore, my ethics may be that humans should have multiple partners"

I will in a couple hours I don't have the book with me right now.

The section is about ethics and how they can change from individual to individual (A lie, morals are always self-evident by the fruit they bear). And the example they give essentially reads "I might think that monogamy is wrong because it goes against human nature. Therefore, my ethics may be that humans should have multiple partners"
Belief in subjective morality is what put us in this degenerate mess in the first place.

Belief in subjective morality is what put us in this degenerate mess in the first place.
I agree. Morals are always universal and self-evident. We need a Christian totalitarian government that rules like they did under Old Covenant Law in Old Jerusalem. "Live and let live" mentality needs to die NOW, because whoredom destroys the quality of the whole marriage pool, and potentially the offspring as well.

Post a quote?

It's 2018 dude, stop being such a shitlord and just take it