Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My bully’s life is really incredible

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
I’m going through his Facebook and he’s had numerous hot gfs and his current one is super hot and she even pretends to like anime and be quirky and goth and punk fuck I will never have a life as good as his he’s between 6’1 to 6’3 skinny white guy of course and I am fat ginger king of manlets at 5’10 would love to post pics to show u guys but he could be lurking but he is a sociopathic and might come trying to act like a thug and beat me up even tho he’s white and everyone knows white guys aren’t thugs especially ones from the suburbs

Social media wasn’t meant for incels, bro
Delete everything and never look back

The school bullies, retarded jocks, asshole clowns from my school all have had great lives from what I can tell. Even the low value males have somebody, except for me. My retarded neighbor (legit special ED retard probably 5 IQ points above a downie) through family/community connections (church) got a cute GF too.
And cucks think that chads becomes losers and incels become chads jfl

Why would you stalk him on FB?

Why would you stalk him on FB?
Because I’m bored and also wanted to see if he was making more money than me because I’m insecure about making minimum wage

Gymcel then beat the shit out that faggot.

Gymcel then beat the shit out that faggot.
He’s very dangerous hes like a communist hipster. Do you remember that antifa guy who hit the other guy on the head with that metal lock? He’s exactly like him only taller and more good looking

He’s very dangerous hes like a communist hipster. Do you remember that antifa guy who hit the other guy on the head with that metal lock? He’s exactly like him only taller and more good looking
Fuck that communist faggot. You can use weapons too.

over boyo. I deleted my Facebook many years back due to it damaging my mental health that severely. to this day I only have reddit, soycord and .co as social medias nothing else. and never will have anything else.

over boyo. I deleted my Facebook many years back due to it damaging my mental health that severely. to this day I only have reddit, soycord and .co as social medias nothing else. and never will have anything else.
He’s a high school drop out 27 or 28 year old waiter and fucks 10/10s regularly even anime loli type girls that Napoleon de geso fuck him I need a shotgun and blow my brains out

He’s a high school drop out 27 or 28 year old waiter and fucks 10/10s regularly even anime loli type girls that Napoleon de geso fuck him I need a shotgun and blow my brains out
life is like the matrix. when you look too deep, you can't ever go back. I sometimes wonder if we are in hell for sins in the real world. how could our lives amounted to nothing but rotting in a fucking room posting on this shitty website and nothing more?

I prefer not know how theyre lifes are