Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My Bullying Story at the Gym (boxing class)

FarCel

FarCel

Officer
So I took up boxing classes at the local gym (just hit the gym bro! :chad::chad::chad:)
I think they were offering free demo class and "everyone" says it should be a good idea...
I wanted to learn how to fight left handed/southpaw even though I'm naturally right handed...heard lot of boxers do this
Tyrone boxing coach asks me if I'm right or left handed...I say right and he goes
"well damn you better switch up and box right handed! hehe
as he says this he looks over to a couple of chadlite aholes and they start snickering

it wasn't much of a class and I was a first timer so yea didn't know shit :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh: but the trainer just said to keep shadow boxing I wanna see how yall look...
"yea yea keep going keep going!"
after while he asks us to get in line to show all of us something
somehow I'm in the middle directly in front of Tyrone
he asks us to flex our arms out so he can demonstrate a punch on our forearms
he looks at me and my skinny arm, shakes his head and moves over to the next guy
now the ENTIRE room starts laughing again :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

first time at the boxing gym taking a class after countless bros told me to hit the gym bro to get fuckin laughed at by chads and chadlites :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

might as well stay home and rot :feelsstudy::feelscomfy:

Last edited:
damn, you have some thin skin

Shit experience man. There was no reason for him to act like that in front of people but you cant expect adults to behave like adults nowadays.

incredible
bring an ar15 next time

So I took up boxing classes at the local gym (just hit the gym bro! :chad::chad::chad:)
I think they were offering free demo class and "everyone" says it should be a good idea...
I wanted to learn how to fight left handed/southpaw even though I'm naturally right handed...heard lot of boxers do this
Tyrone boxing coach asks me if I'm right or left handed...I say right and he goes
"well damn you better switch up and box right handed! hehe
as he says this he looks over to a couple of chadlite aholes and they start snickering

it wasn't much of a class and I was a first timer so yea didn't know shit :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh: but the trainer just said to keep shadow boxing I wanna see how yall look...
"yea yea keep going keep going!"
after while he asks us to get in line to show all of us something
somehow I'm in the middle directly in front of Tyrone
he asks us to flex our arms out so he can demonstrate a punch on our forearms
he looks at me and my skinny arm, shakes his head and moves over to the next guy
now the ENTIRE room starts laughing again :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

first time at the boxing gym taking a class after countless bros told me to hit the gym bro to get fuckin laughed at by chads and chadlites :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

might as well stay home and rot :feelsstudy::feelscomfy:
Why go to the gym, when you can lift at home?