Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my bully became a sports player earning around 500k a year

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★★
This racist white guy at my school used to bully be for being ethnic became a sports player. He didn't suffer anything for his actions. JFL

you being bullied probably made women wet and horny

CHAD
ALWAYS
WINS

This racist white guy at my school used to bully be for being ethnic became a sports player. He didn't suffer anything for his actions. JFL
That is why the stories of the bullied kid being bully boss is such bullshit. The chad always wins in the end. There are studies that show bullies do better in life than the bullied. Chad does better than incels in life.

That is why the stories of the bullied kid being bully boss is such bullshit. The chad always wins in the end. There are studies that show bullies do better in life than the bullied. Chad does better than incels in life.
bullying is heathy JFL

A guy that broke my wrist in HS is now a top tier basketball player and also a biologist. JFL at life.

One of my bullies went on the play in the NFL for a couple of years. Thankfully he sucked.

Ain't nothing I can say to that. It's over.

this world is so unfair

My bully moved away to live in Florida with a beautiful woman he cheated on a week before departing.

My condolences OP, I know how it feels tbh

How did he bully you? And why didn't you do something back?

It should be your life mission to blind and scar him with sulfuric acid

How did he bully you? And why didn't you do something back?

Because I was weak I was the only ethnic in my class. The white boys all hated me and would gang up on me. He would verbally abuse me with racism. Also he and other white boys would throw stuff at me like pens and pencils. It was hell.

Exactly, the idea that a bully will have it worse than the bullied (incel) is retarded cope. Most of the time they life mog us just about in every aspect.

This is why you have to take mattERs into your own hands.

Exactly, the idea that a bully will have it worse than the bullied (incel) is retarded cope. Most of the time they life mog us just about in every aspect.
The popular kids tend to do very well in life. All this bullshit Hollywood tells us is to get us to not take the blackpill.

B-B-BUT BULLIES END UP HOMELESS LATER!!!

That makes me angry, the confidence they gain from treating us like shit help them.

Fuck this world and the faggots who believe in the just world fallacy.

We need the dear leader KIM JONG UN to act NOW.

A guy that broke my wrist in HS is now a top tier basketball player and also a biologist. JFL at life.

A socially worshipped high tier normie who bullied me in 4th grade with the help of everyone is now still socially worshipped in the high school he goes to... why are people who don't earn anything praised while the ones who persevere and still succeed shunned or ignored?

Same here, this fucking kid that looked like a 20 year old at 14 used to call me ugly and take my lunch money and hes now a successful athlete with girls miring hard all because of GENETICS. FUCK THIS LIFE FUCK ALL LIFEFORMS AND FUCK NATURE.

I never understood why bullying is considered healthy by society yet when we retaliate we get called out?????????????

Bullies after women, are the next evil incarnate, JFL at this world, I don't even know how to rage after seeing this post

JFL if you think that your life isn't predetermined.