Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My brothers please help me

N

Native

Recruit
★★★
So I have a history now of depression.

It all started with my shitty childhood, a lot of trauma, just my mother and father, no other family, my dad is a low tier normie white who seamaxxed with my low IQ thai mother.

I'm like a taller version of Elliot Rodger actually, but my dad beat my face in at 8 years old so my nose has a deviated septum and my eyebrows uneven and assymetrical. I also just have a shit phenotype in general so I'm below average looking.

I was so suicidal back home that I had to escape. Nobody wanted to hire me, I had few friends, no family other than my abusive parents, I was literally poor, alone, depressed, and my terrible childhood and lack of social experience means I'm really socially awkward and high inhib.

I joined the US military to escape, I'm here now, it's not bad but the blackpill is just as brutal in here as the outside. Few foids, mostly below average white girls and ethnic girls, every now and then an average girl is seen and she's practically surrounded by tons of guys, usually 1-3at MINIMUM (no cap). There's about 1 girl for every 8 guys but only like 4 white girls in a group of maybe 40 guys. And of those 4 white girls, only one will be average. Literal chadlites here can be seen with average beckies.

But anyways, back to the topic. Lately I've been getting extremely depressed. I have nobody to make friends with, no family to vent to and get emotional support from, I'm really scared for my future. I feel really alone. I honestly don't know what to do. I only joined the military to survive, my family wanted me out, constantly screaming at me, threatening to kick me out, constantly making my life more hell. I'm very thankful to be out but I get EXTREMELY depressed, I don't know what to do. I can hardly function sometimes the crushing depression removes all my motivation to even move.

When I start to think about how I might live the rest of my days alone, it truly destroys me inside. I don't understand how you guys cope. I'm having a really, really hard struggle doing it. Like I get panic attacks in public and have nobody to talk to. I just sit here and want to KMS in my room but I'm too high inhib. I really don't know what to do.

Also keep in mind I completely never tell any of them this because it would ruin my career and I would be homeless and then actually rope myself.

You guys have to help me, I'm so crushingly lonely and sad I don't know what to do. Is there anything at all?

Get a girlfriend.

Problem solved.

find a good cope, video games is mine.

just try not to think too deeply about stuff because you will just overthink and fuck yourself.

also it wouldnt hurt to stay away from the forum for a few days if your in a bad place

find a good cope, video games is mine.

just try not to think too deeply about stuff because you will just overthink and fuck yourself.

also it wouldnt hurt to stay away from the forum for a few days if your in a bad place
Bro I never come on this forum I just don't know what to do, I'm actually lonely I have NOBODY to talk to. It's horrible.

Brutal. I'm in your shoes but without the military and parents part. I have no answers. The world doesn't give a shit about ugly mentally ill men

Bro I never come on this forum I just don't know what to do, I'm actually lonely I have NOBODY to talk to. It's horrible.
i dont talk to anybody either, i just learn to cope and play vidya,ive never been much of a talker anyway

i dont talk to anybody either, i just learn to cope and play vidya,ive never been much of a talker anyway
Do videogames actually make you happy I'm not much of a gamer but dude I'm willing to do anything to feel like a normal person, even typing this I feel a dead weight inside my chest and just want to honestly die because life itself feels painful right now

It all started with my shitty childhood, a lot of trauma, just my mother and father, no other family, my dad is a low tier normie white who seamaxxed with my low IQ thai mother.

I'm like a taller version of Elliot Rodger actually, but my dad beat my face in at 8 years old so my nose has a deviated septum and my eyebrows uneven and assymetrical. I also just have a shit phenotype in general so I'm below average looking.

I was so suicidal back home that I had to escape. Nobody wanted to hire me, I had few friends, no family other than my abusive parents, I was literally poor, alone, depressed, and my terrible childhood and lack of social experience means I'm really socially awkward and high inhib.

I joined the US military to escape, I'm here now, it's not bad but the blackpill is just as brutal in here as the outside. Few foids, mostly below average white girls and ethnic girls, every now and then an average girl is seen and she's practically surrounded by tons of guys, usually 1-3at MINIMUM (no cap). There's about 1 girl for every 8 guys but only like 4 white girls in a group of maybe 40 guys. And of those 4 white girls, only one will be average. Literal chadlites here can be seen with average beckies.

But anyways, back to the topic. Lately I've been getting extremely depressed. I have nobody to make friends with, no family to vent to and get emotional support from, I'm really scared for my future. I feel really alone. I honestly don't know what to do. I only joined the military to survive, my family wanted me out, constantly screaming at me, threatening to kick me out, constantly making my life more hell. I'm very thankful to be out but I get EXTREMELY depressed, I don't know what to do. I can hardly function sometimes the crushing depression removes all my motivation to even move.

When I start to think about how I might live the rest of my days alone, it truly destroys me inside. I don't understand how you guys cope. I'm having a really, really hard struggle doing it. Like I get panic attacks in public and have nobody to talk to. I just sit here and want to KMS in my room but I'm too high inhib. I really don't know what to do.

Also keep in mind I completely never tell any of them this because it would ruin my career and I would be homeless and then actually rope myself.

You guys have to help me, I'm so crushingly lonely and sad I don't know what to do. Is there anything at all?

At least you are in the military. Rise the ranks and be our man on the inside :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh:

I don't really know what advice to give you. If I knew how to fix my life I would have done it already. Best I can do is tell you to find some good copes. Maybe some anime series or books to read? Try to get as much money as you can then maybe try SEAmaxxing with USAstatus.

At least you found other lonely troubled men you can relate to.

You're in the U.S. military? Which branch?

Do videogames actually make you happy I'm not much of a gamer but dude I'm willing to do anything to feel like a normal person, even typing this I feel a dead weight inside my chest and just want to honestly die because life itself feels painful right now

its a good distraction from how fucked up the world outside is, mmos or fantasy games are the best for this.

its also made me care a lot less about real world problems when you realise how pointless it is to worry about

Sadly you're not attractive enough for your problems to matter. You don't have the right gender for that privilege either.

Sadly you're not attractive enough for your problems to matter. You don't have the right gender for that privilege either.
I know man my sister just moved out into a boyfriend's house and she lives with him. I'm here struggling.

Since you're in the US army you'd wanna consider enrolling in the "Helmet to Hardhat" program after you've completed your service, the program aids retired US army veterans with employment in skilled trades jobs in a paid apprenticeship (They're paying you to learn). This is of course assuming you don't know what to do with your future prospects.

In regards to your loneliness I'm gonna be straight honest with you right now, you're gonna be alone for the rest of your life. Take a look at many users on here, the majority of us also struggle with loneliness. Once you've accepted the blackpill as an Incel, the path you walk on is walking it alone. Some will cope with this loneliness (because they're still bluepilled) but only a small handful will thrive in the loneliness (such as myself) and find strength and purpose in solitude. Why do you even want a girlfriend or friends anyways? Friends are annoying nuisances and a girlfriend is not only an annoying nuisance but also a financial burden.

You should focus on making your life enjoyable.
In order to make your life enjoyable you'd need to get a decent job and save enough money for good retirement.

Don't you have anyone to talk to in the military itself?

Don't you have anyone to talk to in the military itself?
This tbh, there are definitely other incels who can relate.
Since you're in the US army you'd wanna consider enrolling in the "Helmet to Hardhat" program after you've completed your service, the program aids retired US army veterans with employment in skilled trades jobs in a paid apprenticeship (They're paying you to learn). This is of course assuming you don't know what to do with your future prospects.

In regards to your loneliness I'm gonna be straight honest with you right now, you're gonna be alone for the rest of your life. Take a look at many users on here, the majority of us also struggle with loneliness. Once you've accepted the blackpill as an Incel, the path you walk on is walking it alone. Some will cope with this loneliness (because they're still bluepilled) but only a small handful will thrive in the loneliness (such as myself) and find strength and purpose in solitude. Why do you even want a girlfriend or friends anyways? Friends are annoying nuisances and a girlfriend is not only an annoying nuisance but also a financial burden.

In order to make your life enjoyable you'd need to get a decent job and save enough money for good retirement.
Also this is great advice

Enjoy the suffering, subhuman mistake.

I'm sorry to hear all that brocel. You are welcome here.
I usually avoid loneliness by reading the funny stuff over here, and writing funny stuff back.

View: https://voca.ro/1RJLCaNw2kXU

Get a girlfriend.

Problem solved.
Basically this.
Having sex just once won't make you happy longer term, and might even make your worse. It would just give you a short boost.

The ONLY way to be happy is by getting constant regular sex by females who desire you and find you attractive.

You should put that gun in your mouth and blow yourself up in protest.

Even if you had someone to talk you would realize very soon he/she would just give condescent advices from a perspective clearly light years distant from ours. You would feel even more alone. If you cannot just bear the fact of not talkging to anyone itself you could start going to groups with people with psychiatric problems. They proposed to me once but I am just too uncomfortable in those environments.

If all else fails you at least have incels.co. When I was young there was no one who could relate with my incel problems and I think it's great we can finally talk openly among fellow subhumans

Incels are in this world only to suffer.

You are wise to not speak of sadness to the mil!

Try to save as much money as you can and prepare for your future.

Heavy construction with large earthmoving machines is a great career!

You could take up fencing and/or martial arts to get a grip on your moods and gain a sense of self mastery...

I gardenmaxx and that gives me something to look forward to...

That's good advice bro!

If there's one thing I've grateful for, its the fact that I'm a "true introvert"

Not the currently trendy "normie trying to sound quirky" kind of introvert, but an actual introvert

I have never once in my life felt what a lot of you guys described, I've never felt bad for not having someone to talk to, or being alone

Actually for me its the opposite, its when I'm alone that I'm at my happiest, the moments when I felt the most at peace were the times when there were consecutive days where I never had a conversation with another person and I just played games, watched anime, etc all day

I want to be alone and I plan on being alone

I'm the kind of guy that curses when I hear a knock on the door or the bell ring at the gate and I hear a family members voice (someone came to visit), or even if its just someone who came to see someone else in the house, I hate being disturbed by other people

When I'm finished wealthmaxxing I want to do something special, I want to spend an entire week not talking to another human or seeing another human in person, just me, entertainment and food. To me that would be a dream come true. I literally feel calmed down everytime I think about doing this, its kind of part of my dream, I just want a nice week away from everyone and everything.

If there's one thing I've grateful for, its the fact that I'm a "true introvert"

Not the currently trendy "normie trying to sound quirky" kind of introvert, but an actual introvert

I have never once in my life felt what a lot of you guys described, I've never felt bad for not having someone to talk to, or being alone

Actually for me its the opposite, its when I'm alone that I'm at my happiest, the moments when I felt the most at peace were the times when there were consecutive days where I never had a conversation with another person and I just played games, watched anime, etc all day

I want to be alone and I plan on being alone

I'm the kind of guy that curses when I hear a knock on the door or the bell ring at the gate and I hear a family members voice (someone came to visit), or even if its just someone who came to see someone else in the house, I hate being disturbed by other people

When I'm finished wealthmaxxing I want to do something special, I want to spend an entire week not talking to another human or seeing another human in person, just me, entertainment and food. To me that would be a dream come true. I literally feel calmed down everytime I think about doing this, its kind of part of my dream, I just want a nice week away from everyone and everything.

Relatable.

I live your dream everyday brocel

apart from this being a place to vent your feelings, it won't help you. the only thing which would solve your issues is if you get some real connection irl. unfortunately due to your circumstances and female hypergamy, it's going to be very difficult. I feel the same way you do. we gotta just hang in there...that's all we can do right now.