Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My brother's gf admitted the blackpill?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Im on vacation and my brother's gf was yapping at me to not lie about my height as she said "Dont lie about height its not worth it" and I told her foids only want a guy who is 6 foot and her response...

Wait for it....:feelskek:

"No they dont care, I dated [[[A LOT]]] of 6 foot guys before and now I don-"

STOP RIGHT THERE TOILET!!!!
You admitted you settled after fucking life knows how many tallfag tyrones and thank goodness my brother wasnt a virgin when he met you otherwise his life would have been vomitfuel with your Jewish ass.

Oh not to mention when my brother was treating her like shit the whole vacation and she was crying about it for a whole hour straight and hours ago she said "Girls want a guy who will treat them right" after I told that oxymoron foids only want assholes and now she is somehow still with an asshole after 5 years I thought it was pERsonality stupid ass skibidi toilet

actions speak louder than words

foids always prove themselves wrong, its really nothing new tbh

Foids gaslight to hell and back. I've spent my entire life getting gas lit by my Foid family members. They refuse to admit that it's over for me as a 3.5/10 170cm Autist.

Foids gaslight to hell and back. I've spent my entire life getting gas lit by my Foid family members. They refuse to admit that it's over for me as a 3.5/10 170cm Autist.
All npc normies gaslight to keep the social system going

I think that most people agree that the blackpill is right even if they won't publicly admit it. In the 2000s, I constantly heard/read women saying, "women are held to unattainable standards!" I hear/read that a lot less frequently nowadays as it is impossible to pretend to believe that it is true.

"You silly inkwell! I don't date 6'3ft guys with 7th grade reading level, my husband is 5'5 king :foidSoy:"
(their husbands is 6'0)

Im on vacation and my brother's gf was yapping at me to not lie about my height as she said "Dont lie about height its not worth it" and I told her foids only want a guy who is 6 foot and her response...

You admitted you settled after fucking life knows how many tallfag tyrones and thank goodness my brother wasnt a virgin when he met you otherwise his life would have been vomitfuel with your Jewish ass.

Oh not to mention when my brother was treating her like shit the whole vacation and she was crying about it for a whole hour straight and hours ago she said "Girls want a guy who will treat them right" after I told that oxymoron foids only want assholes and now she is somehow still with an asshole after 5 years I thought it was pERsonality stupid ass skibidi toilet
bet she enjoys fucking that chad

So now shes looking for a eugene to betabuxx

And for foids its always different

I think that most people agree that the blackpill is right even if they won't publicly admit it. In the 2000s, I constantly heard/read women saying, "women are held to unattainable standards!" I hear/read that a lot less frequently nowadays as it is impossible to pretend to believe that it is true.
Well yeah obviously, we’re the only ones vocal about it since we have nothing to lose

So is race science

Everyone knows asians are inferior but nobody admits to it, there’s tons of studies to back it up

Even the cdc knows it “as an asian “american” you might have less muscle and more fat”

In the old days the more muscle you had while lean obviously the more dominant you are

In the old days the more muscle you had while lean obviously the more dominant you are
Back when foids didnt rig the standards even Indians were able to get a partner

30 years ago was when going to the gym actually helped you get foids

Also deadass she fucking said "Men are so fragile" once in front of her boyfriend

I dont know how he didnt break up at that point
Fuck nah