Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My brother took a picture of my from the side and I look like a retard

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
He just took a random pic and my whole day was ruined. I legit look like i'm retarded, like a downy kind of retarded. I bet normies in the streets think i'm retarded when they look at me.

Yeah, my side profile really brings me down. I don't think I look that bad from the front, but from the side when my enormous, crooked nose stands out it's a different story.

Probably because you are one.

Yeah, my side profile really brings me down. I don't think I look that bad from the front, but from the side when my enormous, crooked nose stands out it's a different story.
most people actually look worse from the side, not saying a cel is a cel tho

Bro I look absolutely horrid in candid pictures as well. I would objectively look a lot better in pictures if I got rhinoplasty.

He just took a random pic and my whole day was ruined. I legit look like i'm retarded, like a downy kind of retarded. I bet normies in the streets think i'm retarded when they look at me.
I KNOW THAT FEEL bro. Like legit looking retarded from the side, people in public have actually thought I was retarded and looked around for my handler thinking that I wondered off away from a retard containment facility. Side pictures are the ultimate [SuicideFuel], there is literally nothing I can look at in life that makes to urge to commit truicide stronger than looking at my side profile.

You're fucked for life

i hate when people take my pics :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I KNOW THAT FEEL bro. Like legit looking retarded from the side, people in public have actually thought I was retarded and looked around for my handler thinking that I wondered off away from a retard containment facility. Side pictures are the ultimate [SuicideFuel], there is literally nothing I can look at in life that makes to urge to commit truicide stronger than looking at my side profile.
Also they speak to you in a condescending way fucking scum, I know how OP feels cause happened to me numerous times

same happened to me but in school, also seeing my wrists made it worse I was down for the whole day fuck this bullshit