Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my brother mogs me

e4rp33l

e4rp33l

Recruit
★★★★★
my younger brother he can talk to anybody, hes extrovert and slays. he gets all the attention and girls. meanwhile i am mentalcel who doesnt have contact with girls. i do trie to get a girlfriend by getting myself out there but the only times when i go out clubbing or partying is when my brother invites me. Now he hasnt invited me since 1 month. so basiclly I have to depend on my little brother to have a social life and go outside having fun.. :bigbrain::redpill:

good. I wish I had a brother that mogged. I was horrified to realize that the burden of carrying on the family name fell to me

my younger brother he can talk to anybody, hes extrovert and slays. he gets all the attention and girls. meanwhile i am mentalcel who doesnt have contact with girls. i do trie to get a girlfriend by getting myself out there but the only times when i go out clubbing or partying is when my brother invites me. Now he hasnt invited me since 1 month. so basiclly I have to depend on my little brother to have a social life and go outside having fun.. :bigbrain::redpill:
Relatable all my brothers and even sister mog me so bad:feelsrope::feelsrope:

My younger brother also mogs the shir out of me. He's above 6 feet, good looking, fairly smart (sure as shir way more than me), in good shape and knows how to socialize like a normal person, he even talks to foids. I am happy though, I am glad he isn't a pile of genetic garbage like I am and got the good genes in our family, I don't wish my experience upon anyone, and I honestly just want him to be happy and successful, and not a failure like I am.