Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My brother looks like this and still can't find a gf

ButterToast

ButterToast

Recruit
★★
Screenshot 2023 05 10 224639

My brother looks like this, is 6'3 and he still gripes about how he can't get a gf.. if he can't get anybody, i might as well just LDAR. JFL :reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope: why are foids so fucking picky about everything, no man is ever good enough for fucking toilets.

Just dox your brother Theory.
What a great brother he has.

He probably doesn't drink enough water

Over for handsomecels

maybe he needs a shower

He looks like the typical chubby white guy with a beard. I swear I see guys like him everyday. They all look indistinguishable from each other :feelskek:

Over 4 tallfaggs

Modern foids are exposed to chads and fabricated perfect man personalities on social media we will never be good enough

Just dox your brother Theory.
What a great brother he has.
Yeah cause people are gonna look at the stars at the time in this picture and look him up based on the predictions they made of the make of the car. FROM THE INSIDE. JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

View attachment 749614
My brother looks like this, is 6'3 and he still gripes about how he can't get a gf.. if he can't get anybody, i might as well just LDAR. JFL :reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope: why are foids so fucking picky about everything, no man is ever good enough for fucking toilets.
On the one hand I’d remove this unless you hate your brother because you’re basically doxxing yourself and your brother by doing this.

On the other hand yes it is definitely true that more and more “average” or even above average men are being netted with us. Because it only takes like 10% of the men to fuck all the women and women have a ton of options so they don’t settle for anything less than the best they can get. It’s a dire state of things for men in general these days.

On the one hand I’d remove this unless you hate your brother because you’re basically doxxing yourself and your brother by doing this.

On the other hand yes it is definitely true that more and more “average” or even above average men are being netted with us. Because it only takes like 10% of the men to fuck all the women and women have a ton of options so they don’t settle for anything less than the best they can get. It’s a dire state of things for men in general these days.
Maybe i should remove it, I dont hate my brother I just wanted to vent. thanks for the advice brocel.

Yeah cause people are gonna look at the stars at the time in this picture and look him up based on the predictions they made of the make of the car. FROM THE INSIDE. JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Image search AI can find him if he has social media.

But anyway, there's no way he's incel. Maybe he's a faggot or just extremely picky.

women don't have sex unless there being paid via status and/or money lol, why would should fuck some tallfag for free lmao

I think your brother is too demanding. Here in Brazil he gets to enjoy all the women

View attachment 749614
Make him a tinder account in secret and set him up on a date

Wow, it’s truly ovER.

maybe he doesn't approach them

Foid's standards are so high that even millionaires and Chads aren't enough anymore. That's why foids shouldn't chose their partners, they just have higher and higher demands once they have options.

foids dont use their brains when it comes to men

My brother mogs me to death and he is still khhv. He is NT, but just very shy. My theory is that our parents fucked us up so monumentally, that even he who is a HTN or chadlite can't find a girl or friends.

He looks like the typical chubby white guy with a beard. I swear I see guys like him everyday. They all look indistinguishable from each other :feelskek:
True. Usually they do manual labour

My brother mogs me to death and he is still khhv. He is NT, but just very shy. My theory is that our parents fucked us up so monumentally, that even he who is a HTN or chadlite can't find a girl or friends.
Would you define him as an Incel?

In the literal sense yes, but he is bluepilled
So he has chadlite tier looks and is still incel, brutal. But yeah I know similar cases in Germany

So he has chadlite tier looks and is still incel, brutal. But yeah I know similar cases in Germany
I would say he is HTN. But with softmaxing he could become a chadlite easily.

View attachment 749614
no holllow checks no chin invisible hiding with shitty beard. Looks mentalcel. this dude is even onn this website near thew lowest 20%.
But he mogs me to Neptun

If he grew his hair out and and started stylemaxxing then he could get more attention. He has the looks but they’re being hampered because he looks so generic

View attachment 749614
He doesn't look good tbh :ping:

^^ your brother isnt special although that 6'3 is a insane advantage

he looks average , what did you expect? .

You gotta pass the average treshhold layer to be atleast considered

^^ your brother isnt special although that 6'3 is a insane advantage
Hes had fuck buddies before but cant get a girl to stay with him smh. I love my brother, he doesn't see me differently even though we dont look anything like each other.

I cant figure out how to remove his picture. I'm fucking retarded. Sorry guys

If you're above 6foot, white and incel you unironically need to personalitymaxx.

View attachment 749614
Is that actually him or someone who looks like him? Why post his face here?

If he is really 6'3" then I say his real hang up is his location
or perhaps he simply has mental obstacles

Your brother looks fat and ugly