Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my brother is like 6'2" while im 5'6"

M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
what happened? did i get some fucked up gene in the process and ended up way shorter than him.

we're both inbreds

also my 2 male cousins have the same issue, one is very tall and the other is very short

Unluckymaxxed

he's younger than me

the youngest one of us is already as tall as me and he still have up to 6 or 7 years of growth.

he will probably look like this when adult
Pin on Green eyes emerald male female aesthetic dark hair blonde hair brown  hair model

what happened? did i get some fucked up gene in the process and ended up way shorter than him.

we're both inbreds

also my 2 male cousins have the same issue, one is very tall and the other is very short
Your mother is a cheating hoe.

we're both inbreds

you stunted your growth

I would lose it if that were my how tf u 8 inches shorter than ur brother i literally wouldnt be able 2 be friends with my brother

Just like dogs, a litter of pups from the two same parents (the same gene pool) can consist of large alphas, and also weak runts.

You happened to be a runt. Genetics is brutal, we live in a clown world