Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my brother is becoming a cuck.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
he talks about worshipping women and buying stuff for them and doing everything for them just for a chance with them. it is giga cucked to hear and i do not think hes joking.

its like talking to a redditor but i think he still has a chance to stop being bluepilled and stupid.

he talks about worshipping women and buying stuff for them and doing everything for them just for a chance with them. it is giga cucked to hear and i do not think hes joking.
Tell him it wont get him tail or a girlfriend.

tell him about the blackpill

Average man, nothing special.

My one friend is kinda like that. He said hitting women is “disgusting” and that your “less of a man”
If you put ur hands on a woman. And it’s even weirder because he acts like some kinda “bAsEd AnD rEdPiLlEd”
“tRaDiTiOnAl cHrIsTiAn” meanwhile he says cucked shit like that.

Blackpill him

Give him some medicine :blackpill: