Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My brother is an asshole Chad

Loooooser

Loooooser

Kill me
I live in Canada but my brother lives in London, UK, so he came to visit me a week ago and he was excited to visit the city, to make friends etc etc, I always thought my brother was a stupid normie but on first day when I drove him to downtown, and went to a bar to have few drinks(I don't drink but my brother does), he completely changes personality when talking to other people over there, I was also surprised that he has became super confident and can easily talks to women, but I was furious when he talked to girls he joked on me and making me butt of his jokes all the time. I get that he used Humour as an ice breakers but I was the butt of the jokes all the time, fast forward to tonight when we were cruising at night he got a message from a friend asking him to come to a party, so we went to that address and as I started walking with him to the house he asked me to fucking go home and I asked him why I should go home he started making excuses that it is a private party blah blah(obviously he didn't wanted in the party) and we had a argument and I started swearing at him he finally said it that he was embarrassed of me and didn't want me to be there, that asshole was embarrassed of me, that sentence really left an emotional scar on me and I just couldn't take it anymore so I just drove home angrily and came here for solace.

You have no reason to think you can't ascend to micro-chad status.
One thing you need to know bout brits is that they rip on each other all the time, hit him back with some shit and try to have fun, don't focus on girls too much.
Your probably a sperg as shit but fuck your brother for not bringing you to the party, he shouldn't of done that shit.
Is this your full brother.

undERstand that this is your brothER and dont be such a bummER

You have no reason to think you can't ascend to micro-chad status.
One thing you need to know bout brits is that they rip on each other all the time, hit him back with some shit and try to have fun, don't focus on girls too much.
Your probably a sperg as shit but fuck your brother for not bringing you to the party, he shouldn't of done that shit.
Is this your full brother.
We are not Brits but south Asian Browns, he's my elder full brother and no I don't have sperg but I do have social anxiety and no he wasn't joking he is just a narcissistic jerk

Crush up estrogen pills and put them in his food/drink.

Leave your family behind if they don’t wanna pick you up.

I think that, if you have social anxiety u would be unconfortable in that party, anyway he shouldnt have asked you to leave if you didnt want.

Its obvious that he is embarrassed on you and you are the fool brother to make fun of to him. In that party he wanted to pick up foids and you and your social anxiety would ruin their plains so he kicked you out.

My advice: Keep your dignity and broke your relationship with him, dont drive him to the airport the next time. You dont deserve someone laughts at you and use you like te one to make fun of. After all you both are brothers and he should respect you.

I don't understand why older confident brothers don't share their secrets with their younger siblings.

I don't understand why older confident brothers don't share their secrets with their younger siblings.
This.

You must be really nerdy or weird for him to say that shit. Did someone text him not to bring u or he just said it after u gave a ride

User was warned for this post.
I live in Canada but my brother lives in London, UK, so he came to visit me a week ago and he was excited to visit the city, to make friends etc etc, I always thought my brother was a stupid normie but on first day when I drove him to downtown, and went to a bar to have few drinks(I don't drink but my brother does), he completely changes personality when talking to other people over there, I was also surprised that he has became super confident and can easily talks to women, but I was furious when he talked to girls he joked on me and making me butt of his jokes all the time. I get that he used Humour as an ice breakers but I was the butt of the jokes all the time, fast forward to tonight when we were cruising at night he got a message from a friend asking him to come to a party, so we went to that address and as I started walking with him to the house he asked me to fucking go home and I asked him why I should go home he started making excuses that it is a private party blah blah(obviously he didn't wanted in the party) and we had a argument and I started swearing at him he finally said it that he was embarrassed of me and didn't want me to be there, that asshole was embarrassed of me, that sentence really left an emotional scar on me and I just couldn't take it anymore so I just drove home angrily and came here for solace.

Beat the shit out of him, if you need to, grab a crowbar or something, make him one of us. Fuck up his chad-tier face for life,

I would go ER on him if I were you.

Crush up estrogen pills and put them in his food/drink.
Beat the shit out of him, if you need to, grab a crowbar or something, make him one of us. Fuck up his chad-tier face for life,

OP actually do this. Fuck him up somehow and make him feel our pain. You're truly an incel when you have nothing to lose

giphy.gif

OP actually do this. Fuck him up somehow and make him feel our pain. You're truly an incel when you have nothing to lose
I can't do that but I can fuck what he loves, he bought a new pair of nike shoes few days ago, yesterday nite when he was sleeping I pissed in his shoes lol, and this morning told him to pack up his stuff and leave my apartment, he is now baffled where to go and making silly attempts to make it up for me, prolly gonna rent a cheap motel room or something.

Gymcel and mmacel. Go find him and go ER.

How fucking old is he?

I can't do that but I can fuck what he loves, he bought a new pair of nike shoes few days ago, yesterday nite when he was sleeping I pissed in his shoes lol, and this morning told him to pack up his stuff and leave my apartment, he is now baffled where to go and making silly attempts to make it up for me, prolly gonna rent a cheap motel room or something.

Sounds like you've got it under control, cool...

Lmao pissed in his shoes, nice.