Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My brother is a simp

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I won’t detail all the stories but even more has come to light that has made me lose all respect for him. I can’t believe we are brothers. Some background information; he is married and even his friends (after me shedding light on his entire marriage situation) have agreed: there is no bigger simp than him. He used to think or still thinks he lifemogs me just because he is married and has sex. I have come to the conclusion that “better incel than cuck” has never been truer.

Wtf did he do
He let his wife get away with so much, man. It’s ridiculous. He placed more importance on a woman he knew for half a year than the family he lived with for nearly three decades. She’s extremely toxic. But they kind of deserve each other, since my brother is quite selfish as well.

He let his wife get away with so much, man. It’s ridiculous. He placed more importance on a woman he knew for half a year than the family he lived with for nearly three decades. She’s extremely toxic. But they kind of deserve each other, since my brother is quite selfish as well.
Lol i see hes that kind of simp with zero self respect
You love to see it

Lol i see hes that kind of simp with zero self respect
You love to see it
Yep, exactly. ZERO self-respect. Only recently he’s gotten fed up with it; but it took a lot of my time for me to get through him. Plus telling his friends about it and they were taking my side as well, saying he’s the biggest simp they knew. My brother used to say “no I’m not.” But he actually is. :feelskek: My brother’s wife even disrespected him by calling him names like “cancer-ridden hobo,” and “cancer-ridden dog.” JFL.

Is he the kind of guy who let his wife get "more space"? :feelsaww:

Is he the kind of guy who let his wife get "more space"? :feelsaww:
He pays for her life insurance even though she makes more money than him. She refuses to spend any money when it comes to rent, food, et cetera, saying it is his obligation as a husband, according to Islam, to provide for her. :feelskek: She also demanded €500 for her newborn nephew and he spent €2000 in that month even though he earned €1500/month at the time. (She got a job later on). JFL.

He pays for her life insurance even though she makes more money than him. She refuses to spend any money when it comes to rent, food, et cetera, saying it is his obligation as a husband, according to Islam, to provide for her. :feelskek: She also demanded €500 for her newborn nephew and he spent €2000 in that month even though he earned €1500/month at the time. (She got a job later on). JFL.
What a cuck :feelskek:
She's right to do this tbh, as long as he doesn't say anything, she has no reason to stop stealing his money

brother’s wife even disrespected him by calling him names like “cancer-ridden hobo,” and “cancer-ridden dog.” JFL.
You have to be a cuckold to let yourself be called a dog by a foid, especially when your muslim

did he arranged marriage to ascend or did he met his wife normally?

my father arranged marriage also and he ended up getting bossed around by his wife all the time. he eventually forgot his mother and family because my mother didn't like his family and always wanted him to cut ties

What a cuck :feelskek:
She's right to do this tbh, as long as he doesn't say anything, she has no reason to stop stealing his money
WTF. First time I’m seeing an incel siding with a woman. :feelskek:

my father arranged marriage also and he ended up getting bossed around by his wife all the time. he eventually forgot his mother and family because my mother didn't like his family and always wanted him to cut ties
Some niggas are just born cucks straight out the womb and they ruin the world for the rest of us

You have to be a cuckold to let yourself be called a dog by a foid, especially when your muslim
Precisely. Every one of his friends is convinced (me included) that she has experience with men. She is not shy at all; she feels comfortable around men (she did grow up with a brother, but I don’t know if that’s enough), she can look male strangers straight into their eyes, she has casually touched other guys, sits nexts to other guys in public transport as she doesn’t see it as something bad, JFL. She doesn’t even try to create distance when a male stranger is nearby; he may as well bump into her, basically. Apparently she was also in touch with an ex (which my brother argued about) and she claimed they only kissed and that’s it. JFL. Personally, I think she was testing the waters. When he said to delete the other guy from her phone, she said “If it bothers you then I won’t respond to him anymore.” JFL, “If it bothers you.” :feelskek: “Muh Islam,” nowadays Islamic women are a joke.

He met her through Facebook in a match-making group then they went on a few dates. But yeah your father sounds like my brother. He doesn’t say it but you can tell he thinks his wife whom he knew only recently is more important than the family that cares about him.

pparently she was also in touch with an ex (which my brother argued about) and she claimed they only kissed and that’s it. JFL. Personally, I think she was testing the waters. \
She has at least already pleasured another man if not had sex with him, this kind of brazen behavior is fucking crazy and your brother might be the literal textbook definition of a cuckold
When he said to delete the other guy from her phone, she said “If it bothers you then I won’t respond to him anymore.” JFL,
Damn, she really had no respect for him, she will definetly fuck behind his back now and specifically with that guy
“If it bothers you.” :feelskek: “Muh Islam,” nowadays Islamic women are a joke.
Woman have no concept of religion, philosophy or morals, tons of muslim whores pretend to be religions while riding dick all throughout the year. There is no such thing as a muslim woman, just a woman subjugated by islam, which you can't do in the west

She has at least already pleasured another man if not had sex with him, this kind of brazen behavior is fucking crazy and your brother might be the literal textbook definition of a cuckold
I don’t want to accuse her of having had sex before him but to me it doesn’t seem to be the case (as in “I think she probably screwed around before.”). Yeah, my brother is a simp/cuck. I even call him these things because it’s the truth.
Damn, she really had no respect for him, she will definetly fuck behind his back now and specifically with that guy
He lives in a different country but she did go on a vacation to that country while they were married, I think, along with her mother. Probably got fucked by him, but who knows.
Woman have no concept of religion, philosophy or morals, tons of muslim whores pretend to be religions while riding dick all throughout the year. There is no such thing as a muslim woman, just a woman subjugated by islam, which you can't do in the west
Yep, it’s all just for show. My brother’s wife wears a headscarf and an abaya. The funniest thing is she’s not even good-looking. She’s a strong LTB at best. She’s tall though, around 5’10”.

Yep, it’s all just for show. My brother’s wife wears a headscarf and an abaya. The funniest thing is she’s not even good-looking. She’s a strong LTB at best. She’s tall though, around 5’10”.
That makes a lot of sense, tall foids are especially degenerate and violent compared to shorter foids, maybe its cause they have the opposite wiring of shortcel but it probably explains how she can maintain this kind of attitude, is your brother shorter than her

That makes a lot of sense, tall foids are especially degenerate and violent compared to shorter foids, maybe its cause they have the opposite wiring of shortcel but it probably explains how she can maintain this kind of attitude, is your brother shorter than her
My brother is taller than her, he’s 6’0” barefoot and 6’1.5” with shoes on. But yeah, she knows my brother is a simp/cuck so she gets away with all of those things. No other guy would let her get away with the things she got away with.